The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » SAW by sean fields... question? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I have a question for ya… how long is the longest you should have your neck prepped? Like can I walk around for like 20 min and my neck ready to go 20 min b4? Or 5 min? or what?

yes I know shorter the better;)
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Hey Dan,

The longest you can be prepared for SAW is about two minutes. You will have to set up directly before you perform.

Michael Kras
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Mike I talked to sean directly and he said as long as there is no sweat and humidity there is no reason why you could have it preped for 20-30 min. ive done 30 min preped and still works good!
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Really?? Wow.. ok so I guess I can wait a little bit longer than. Smile
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
damkat69
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of damkat69
I have gone only for about 15 minutes and the effect still worked great, but if you could go 30 minutes that would be amazing as I would not have to do set up during a performance.
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
I performed it the other night after I had my neck prepared about 30 minutes prior. I was indoors, and wasn't sweating at all, so I'm sure that played a factor.

-Dustin
mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
186 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
I try to prep about 10 min ahead of time. I don't think I have ever needed to be prepped for more than 10 minutes or so. Good experiment though. I'm sure it will have something to do with the current temp and humidity but maybe start at 30 min and work your way back until you get the best result.
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Try this version, get those little packets of towels like the ones they give you in the airplanes,also sold in pharmacies. Slit open the top with a razor blade and don't cut yourself remove ther little towelette open it and app an even layer of your "cement" fold it as before and restore it inside the packet again. It works wonders and you can use it when eveer. Tear open in front of your audience
and wipe accross your throat area and your set when you want. Even applies to the needle effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » SAW by sean fields... question? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL