The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rey Ben's Silk in bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
Can anyone give me a quick review on this item? I would like to know if it is clean or if I have to conceal something and look obvious? If you are unaware as to what it is, it is where a silk magically and quickly appears inside a bottle that is examinable. You can make the silk also transfer from one bottle to another in a second. Reviews please!
Thank You,

Isaiah
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I see the ad, but I would also like to know more. Does anyone have this effect? What do you think of it?
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I used to do the effect many years ago when soda bottles first became available in plastic. I used a method already well known, so all it cost me was a silk and a bottle and a bit of time to rig it up. Of course you couldn't examine the bottle, but I was never one for stopping the show and having all my props undergo examination. Once you start that, there's no end to it.

I especially enjoyed Doug Henning's dancing hankerchief routine where he used two hanks and two huge water bottles. Again, it was just a matter of rigging.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Ah, yes...My creative imagination took over and I understand exactly what you mean, now. Thanks, Spellbinder! You always have the best suggestions and ideas.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Anyone have a video of this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rey Ben's Silk in bottle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL