The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Card Flicking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Smile
magiczak
View Profile
Regular user
Granada Hills, CA
159 Posts

Profile of magiczak
Man!!!!! That is one expensive book! Why is it 300 bucks? I'd like to get a hold of a copy, but I don't have $300 just layin around
**Zak**
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
I'm not too sure why it's so expensive. It's highly recommended and is out of print. The value always increases when a book is never to be printed again (there are no current plans for the book to be reprinted sadly).
Glenn Alloway
View Profile
Regular user
Edmonton AB Canada
103 Posts

Profile of Glenn Alloway
Excerts from this book can be found online. go to

http://www.davidslife.com/funstuff/cards/styles.htm

I also have a question with regards to card flicking. I've currently been investing a lot of time into this flourish and I'm having troubles on keeping my stack from sliding out. I can consistently fire off 5-10 cards from a deck. However the rest of the deck slowly slips away and eventually I lose control and the cards fall to the floor. Any tips?
"This is madness and yet there is method in it." ~Shakespeare
John McDonald
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, England, UK
165 Posts

Profile of John McDonald
I remember Ricky Jay on the Paul Daniels show. He was firing cards into a melon from a good distance.
Best wishes John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Card Flicking (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL