The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Once upon a time there was a man or child named Jeff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
So I took about a 2 or 3 week break from the Café. Somehow I got suckered back in (dang sickness). People leave all the time but usually come back. One has not.

Jeff Richards. What ever happened to that cat? Comes on screams at the top of his lungs how mentalism is going to H*** in a hand basket. Says he is going to back it up but instead disapears altogether. Can any of you Canadian brothers update us on this young boy and his qwest for global domination?
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
I hope he's ok since he was in a couple of car accidents ...
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
He's still around, but not frequenting here any more. I believe he is now working again and taking another break from the Café.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1165 Posts

Profile of Hill
I do see him online here on the Café sometimes, in the 'browsing' list, but haven't seen any posts. Also, have seen him on msn, but he does not reply much.
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Perhaps he, like a growing minority; has discovered that there is life outside of these hallowed walls....
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1165 Posts

Profile of Hill
I think he got a hard time here. many people get a hard time here. Dynamike (a nice guy) got a rough deal. Rosemary was accused of some things, and I was tarred as a transvestite schizophrenic.

This place can be great, but rough sometimes.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
David
You are right, it can be cruel.
BTW, can I borrow the pearl earings for tomorrow night?

Tony
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1165 Posts

Profile of Hill
Tony, I'm a little hesitant to lend them to you since you turned my last nice silk blouse into 86 miles of invisible thread.

Shucks, you can have them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Once upon a time there was a man or child named Jeff (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL