The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » More of Me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I'm doing Maxim Radio on Sirius Radio tomorrow morning (Wednesday 2/28)at 11am EST. I'll be teaching bar scams and betchas.
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
And yet another reason to have paid to have that extra receiver...
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Man, I am still kicking myself for not investing stock in Sirius before Stern signed on. Investors saw huge profits.

Now wouldn't it be cool if someone helped out a semi-retired sideshow performer and got them a national news spot?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Quote:
On 2007-02-28 07:45, thegreatnippulini wrote:
Now wouldn't it be cool if someone helped out a semi-retired sideshow performer and got them a national news spot?

Stay tuned, Nip, stay tuned!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yeah...and an old gaffer who's circling the drain...
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Just a little note to anyone looking to listen but lacking the subscription to Sirius, you can sign up for a free three day trial of Sirius online. And the online service does include Maxim Radio.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
The spot went well and they want to do it every month. I like that. The radio spot promotes the column I have in Stuff Magazine. Every month there is a new bar betcha taught.

On of the producers of the show will be taking our weekly Sideshow School classes in April and then come to the radio studio and demo what she had learned each week. This could be fun.
Eric Starkey
View Profile
Regular user
Pittsburgh, PA
180 Posts

Profile of Eric Starkey
Kudos my friend. The Maxim channel is good, I just don't catch it as often as I would like to. I will try harder to tune in when you're on. Can you post a schedule here or on your website?
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I have XM on my satellite system. I wish I had Sirius just for your program, but not a day goes by that I'm not grateful I can't accidently run across Howard Stern. He's my idea of seriously not funny!
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » More of Me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL