The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » X-rated Card to Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
The other day, I was performing card to wallet for someone. When I unzipped the compartment and took it out, she said "It's folded like a condom!" (It was in the MCF) I thought it was a funny line. It got me thinking that, with the right patter, you could have a very funny, albeit VERY blue presentation for card to wallet.

One idea that immediately came to mind was having a twisting balloon fall out of the card when I opened it. Obviously I'd have to be -very- selective about who I try this out on.

Any thoughts?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26963 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Yes a mercury fold and a little rubber cement could get you something memorable.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
stepseven
View Profile
New user
Staffs, UK
54 Posts

Profile of stepseven
You can give the folded card the appearance of 'blister' type packaging too.

Place the card over the hole of a CD/DVD. Gently rub the card above the hole with the back end of a pen - paying particular attention to the edge of the hole. The card will take on and retain a circular bulging impression. (I'll post a picture of the result if this hasn't made sense).

I've mentioned using a CD for convienice, but may be you could find (make?) something with a slightly larger whole to give you a more realistic look.

Let us know how your gag is received if you go for it (and please share any filthy/funny patter you develop Smile )
+ev
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26963 Posts

Why bother going for an "impression" when you can actually use a wrapper...
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Hmm...card to condom wrapper in wallet...

Shopping list:

3 lemons
2 decks of cards
1 box of condoms
1 gallon of milk

That ought to turn some heads Smile
stepseven
View Profile
New user
Staffs, UK
54 Posts

Profile of stepseven
Quote: Why bother going for an "impression" when you can actually use a wrapper...

The idea did cross my mind - my girlfriend wouldn't be at all happy finding condom(s) in my wallet though! (I already made one girlfriend disappear that way Smile That's one trick I definitely won't be repeating)
+ev
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26963 Posts

Funny... I imagine she would be amused that you found a way to use the wrapper for a trick and make jokes about how to use all those condoms you keep buying. And you get to joke back about asking her for some additional help.

;)

Have fun.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I love you guys. Smile
Magicgeek
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Magicgeek
Josh,

Don't forget the after Cigarette.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » X-rated Card to Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL