We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Chicago in April? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scaress
View Profile
Veteran user
salt lake city
337 Posts

Profile of scaress
Hi all,
I'm going to chicago in april for business. is there anything I should see while I'm there?
I'm not sure yet what part of town I'll be in, but chicago is quite a ways from where I live so I'd like to take the opportunity to catch a good show.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3009 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hi Scaress,

Here's your resource of what's going on in town: http://www.magicalchicago.com
You'll find shows to see, lectures to attend, and magic purveyors to frequent. Have fun!

Safe travels,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
scaress
View Profile
Veteran user
salt lake city
337 Posts

Profile of scaress
Cool, thanks.
maybe I'll see you in april.
benjamin b.
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of benjamin b.
You might also consider seeing Magic Chicago! For ticket information please visit our site:

MagicChicagoShow.com

Benjamin Barnes
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3009 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hi Benjamin,

Fear not: MagicalChicago.com always includes your show dates -- along with other performances, lectures, and shops. It's a one-stop magical resource.

See you at the next show!

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
benjamin b.
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of benjamin b.
You're a great guy Neil Tobin! Talk to you soon.

BB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Chicago in April? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL