We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fantasio Candles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
I need to replace the wick in my vanishing and appearing fantasio candle. I have been trying to find the wick to put in the chamber. Does any one know what the wick is called and what stores might carry this. Micheal Lair says at a tobacco store but we don't have one in my neck of the woods.

The Wagsters: World Class Magic & Illusion
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22519 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just go to Wal-Mart or your local grocery store. Fantasio Candles recommend using Ronson lighter wicks.
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Any ole wick will do that fits the hole. Wal Mart, as Wm pointed out. I have also found little envelopes of 5 or 6 similar wicks at the "Dollar" type stores next to the pipes, and lighter supplies.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fantasio Candles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL