The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper/silver 3 fly (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
I've been trying to put together a little routine where I would produce threee halves, do a 3 fly then change them to copper and vanish them one at a time. What I've done is combined some coin gimmicks together (magnetic coppersilver and sun and moon coin) Is there any routine similar to this that I can draw someithing from? Or any other advice?
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Hi Rickufta, I don't know of any other routines quite like you explained. I do believe I read something similar to that on Dan Watkins web site, but you had to hold out a lot of coins. I don't think any gaffs were used.

However, I would just like to say it sounds like a great idea. I do a lot of copper/silver type routines myself, but nothing like that. Personally I think you should go for it, I would like to know how it works out, because I would be interested in doing something like that myself.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
You might want to ask David Neighbors.

Do you have a presentation that motivates all of that in one routine?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
travisb
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
548 Posts

Profile of travisb
Curtis Kam's Beijing Trio, from Palms of Steel 2.

-Travis
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Rickufta,

Gary kurtz,Curtis Kam; in one of their tapes and dvds; I myself have a few of that type of routine,but they will remain unpublished for the time being.

peace.

Mano.

P.S.
Do you have a presentation that motivates all of that in one routine?

He probably does, just the same way as Gary and Curtis did when they created their;as I also did when I created mine routines.
prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
As I do it now: I produce an exp[ then a flipper, do the flipper move then produce the [ again as a third coin. I then go back to one coin, turn it to copper ( a sun and moon), produce two more copper, then completely vanish all three one at a time. I was wanting to throw in a 3 fly or coins across before the color change because all I can accomplish with the gimmicks I've combined is the production and vanish.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay Thanks Jonathan! And Rickufta I have A no touch 3 fly in my fight plans book
that has a 3 coin production, the 3 fly, then all 3 coins change to chinese coins,
Then All 3 vanish all at once! It would not be hard to change that to a one at a time vanish! It Your interested P.M. me and let me know!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper/silver 3 fly (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL