We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Throwing Cards, Card to Silk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StreetWalker
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of StreetWalker
Hey everyone!

I just learned how to throw cards, and man they go far. Any ideas on how to gain accuracy? I am looking for away to reveal a chosen card by throwing into a hat or "through" a window. (this is throwing a single card using a "penetration frame" style effect.

Also, I recently purchased card to silk and am having trouble getting the gimick card to work for me. Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong. The instructions were very bleak.

Thanks,
StreetWalker Smile Smile Smile Smile
"The ability to amaze those who don't care is better than the ability to amaze those who do."
Stick Man
View Profile
Regular user
UK
178 Posts

Profile of Stick Man
Try the underhand method for accuracy
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
For instruction from the best, go to http://www.RickSmitJr.com and see what tips the World record holder for distance has for you.

He is coming out with a video/dvd this year, and you can expect some pretty amazing things on it. If you didn't catch the Ripley's segment on him, you missed a treat. And that was just a taste what this guy can do throwing cards.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
rkrahlmann
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of rkrahlmann
For an extra florish, you might try a boomerang throw, and cutting the card with a large pair of scissors as it comes back to you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Throwing Cards, Card to Silk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL