The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Real Floating Card: An Alternate Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

XenoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Where Am I?
112 Posts

Profile of XenoMagic
Although it's being sold as a card levitation, the RFC technique can be used to float a number of items. If you've purchased the trick, you're no doubt aware of this. I've already had lots of fun with items other than cards and using just a little imagination.

For example, a women walked into my office this morning with some work for me to do and I noticed she had a post-it pad on her clipboard. I already had the gimmick set up since morning and had been waiting for just such an opportunity. So I asked her if she'd remove one of the post-its and write the words "I Can Fly" on it. She gave me a funny look but obliged me anyway.

I then took the post-it and placed it in the appropriate hand and told her that she had just empowered the post-it with the ability to fly, at which time I proceeded to levitate it. Talk about floored! She was totally and completely blown away... and then I immediately gave the post-it back to her and showed her that my hands and arms were clean. The look on her face was simply priceless. I only wish the moment had been videotaped.

So for those interested in RFC, just know that floating the card is only the beginning if you're willing to get a little creative with it.

This trick is definitely the best $17.00 I've spent in a long time.

Leo Martin
"Watch closely and you'll see that my fingers never leave my hands"
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Leo Martin
<BR><BR>[email]Me@PlanetLeo.com[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Real Floating Card: An Alternate Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL