The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Boss Ultimate Mind Reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1652 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Oh, and what are the differences with your routine Rannie and the one described on entity's (Thomas Baxter) e-book, "A card merely thought of"? Thanks to anyone who can help...

PS: Yes, what's also B52?
Ben
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
B52 is similar to the Ultimate Mind Reading, but does not use real magic. PM Rannie about it.
wind567
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of wind567
Wow that was interesting
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1652 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
I will thank you!
Ben
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
So I just had the pants fooled off of me...I had to think of a card, he held ONE card in the air on webcam, I named my card and BAM, he hit it on the head.

First time in forever I feel like I saw *REAL* magic.
Logic Defied
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks Alym! I had fun!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
WOW Boss, a jaw dropper.

Hearing the webcam testimonials from you guys make it sounds absolutely dazzling.

But whats equally intriguing is what is B52 Rannie? Any chance of similar visit from Manila?
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Kannon,

Thank you! If you give me some time to find my B52 notes....I'd be happy to send you a copy thru PM. Perhaps someone from this thread who has it can send it to Kannon. That would save me time to find my files.

Similar visit from Manila? Kannon can you kindly expound on that?Visit to where kind sir?

Best from Manila,

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
I should have said a message from Manila would have been a better phrase, Rannie!
Although if your ever touring the UK, let me know, hell let us all know.

Don't worry too much about the B52 if they're no longer to hand, thanks for looking thou!

Cheers man, I leave you go back under that Philippine sun

Andy (Kannon)
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Verifythisnow
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Verifythisnow
Rannie, could you possibly describe B52? I am intrigued...

Thanks
ronstoppable
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of ronstoppable
The Boss cant share the secret of Ultimate Mind Reading (yet)...
B52 is the next best thing...

it's a real killer...
caligari
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of caligari
So, we were hanging out at the tavern last night on our usual Saturday sessions, had a new guy with us and all of a sudden the Boss puts a deck on the table and asks him to think of a card. Wham! right on the button! He hadn't done it in a while and it stumped the *#%! off the new guy. Hahaha! Then he turned to myself and Oliver and asked us to say the name of the cards we had in mind and then we found ourselves laughing as we said 5 of hearts together! The Boss did it again with the six of diamonds, seven of clubs and three of hearts!
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1914 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Yo Rannie, Long time... I was flipping around and I saw this thread is still going(scary)... Im still blown away... B'52 is almost as good, but I still want to reserve a copy of this one if you ever decide to let it go...

j
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Verifythisnow
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Verifythisnow
Can B'52 be purchased anywhere?
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
There are some of my brothers tricks that I almost hope he NEVER releases and this is one of em! Now granted it would be a shame for it to die with him so maybe he could pass it on to a star pupil somewhere down the line but personally I wouldn't want such a HUGE responsibility!
IMO "The Boss Ultimate Mind Reading" is REAL magic!!!!!!!

Mick
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Mick,

We shall talk about it in greater lengths next time I fly to the U.S.

I kid you not when I say it is quite a responsibility. Thanks for chiming in Mi Hermano! You always get to see my new creations first aside from The Tavern Goers and The Godfather!

Verifythisnow.....

Give me time to find my notes and I will send B52s to you gratis. I do not sell it. If Mick has a copy of it perhaps he could speed it up by sending it to you so I would not have to find it. Perhaps anyone who has it....Please send a copy to the gentleman above Mick MI Hermano!

It was another fun night at the tavern last night and I was in tip top shape. What Caligari forgot to mention was I did it again twice after. I had Oliver grab a deck and invert one in the middle of his pack while I did the samething with our backs tuned away from each other. 2 in a row but not the exact suit but the corresponding suit. I did announce beforehand that I will be indirectly off with the suit. The result...Oliver ( 9 of hearts) , mine was the 9 of Spades. Next it was the 3 of clubs for Oliver and the 3 of Diamonds for me.
Thanks fellas! I had fun!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Unfortunately I do not have B52 on the computer although I'll check my DVDs and if I can figure out how to upload it I will!
Verifythisnow
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Verifythisnow
Wow that would be great guys thanks!
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
Hey Caligari, that was quite a memorable night. The Boss hit it on the nail's head several times. I was laughing in disbelief. And the part were Oliver grabbed his own deck and inverted a card that matched with the Boss.. that's when I stood up and left the room. Freaky.

Good news guys. I have the B52's in archive. It's in special folder labeled 'Famiglia.'
imagine the possibilities... endless...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
To those who have B52s, please do not under estimate its simplicity. Of course it is not the method to my Ultimate Mind Reading thing, but it certainly gives pretty much the same effect.

Best from Manila!

Rannie

PS. Thanks Verrico!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Boss Ultimate Mind Reading (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL