The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..16..22..28..34..40..42~43~44 [Next]
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
I can't wait for this.
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Nobody can wait for this but we have to. Smile

I can't wait to get practicing with this Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Jeez, totally forgot to ask these

-How visual is the cloud moving? Can you move it up and down?

-When the cloud appears (the impromptu way) how big is it?

And are ALL these techniques that can be done IMPROMPTU actually be filmed?? Smile
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The cloud that appears can be HUGE. Since these things actually happen, if someone has a video camera they can film it and they will see it. It's not their immagination or a suggestion in the mind. The cloud appears or disappears.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
That's awesome Smile
Edsel Chiu
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong / Los Angeles
325 Posts

Profile of Edsel Chiu
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=2&2

Is this effect very similar? This is new from what I heard.

Edsel,

Actual thread:

"http://www.lulu.com/content/734224

Description:

EFFECT: Using the power of your mind you can control cloud patterns, create and destroy clouds at will, create wind and rain and have a God-like control of the weather.

Rolf Alexander, a light opera performer who claimed he could cause cloud dispersal through concentration, demonstrated his theory of "creative realism" in Geneva Park, Canada on September 12, 1955. The Niagara Falls Evening Review reported that from 2:09 to 2:17 that afternoon, Alexander use his "creative realism" to dissipate three clouds, the first in just three minutes.

Though never a fan of Gilbert and Sullivan, Lance Norris has undertaken the task of unlocking the secrets of Creative Realism, and presents them here for the very first time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think on this?

All inputs are welcome.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Edsel,"
"If there is magic, let it be an art." - William Shakespeare
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Cloudhopping is a light piffel. It has nothing to do with the effect Cloudbusting, which sounds interesting and I am sure will be the must read of the summer.

How-some-ever, I am getting reports that Cloudhopper has some great success in recent days. There may even be video on Youtube if VIACOM hasn't taken it down yet.
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
March 3, 2007 6:49 p.m., fishwasher wrote:

After talking to Jerome for awhile tonight about cloud melting, among other things, my parents told me there was a lunar eclipse happening, I left my conversation with Jerome to go and watch the happening.

when I returned there was a message from Jerome ofering to give me a long distance demonstration of cloud bursting.I quickly agreed. Then reminding him it was dark Jerome informed me,

"I know. I won't be working with clouds, but instead, causing some of my friends in the sky to come out and play for you"

I was intrigued. After asking me where in the world I was and what time it was at the moment he told me he would be leaving to call some "friends" I about 10/15 minutes later he returned and told me "It has been agreed.".

I was then told to begin watching the nights sky when the eclipse was reaching an end.This I did and what happened then was amazing.

I was standing outside gazing at the moon, or more correctly what was left of it, when it began to creep back out from under the shadow-the eclipse seemed to be reversing!

Stars began to appear around the moon, were these the friends Jerome was referring to? As soon as they appeared the moon began to move towards them. When the moon came close to them they would vanish and the moon would sail back under its shadowy cloak. This happened several times, each time the moon chasing a different star! It was beautiful, it was as if the moon wanted to get rid of all the light.

After the moon had made many journeys it went back under its cloak one last time.

This was a very strange, but beautiful, experience for me and made me long for true darkness as the moon seemed to. But in this age this is hard to acheive so my desire was left unfufilled.

My writing on this experience does not do it justice, it seemed to be real magic...

Edsel,
The material you mentioned above is an ebook by bitterman and has nothing to do with my work. I read it as a parody to what I do. It was very funny, but you won't be accomplishing feats like the above using it, LOL!!! Hey, at $5 bucks, I'll buy just about anything and bitterman's work is no exception!

The reason I quote fishwasher from my other thread is because of the queries I receive about whether or not demonstrations and rituals of the imagination such as this would be explained in mine and Devin's book.

To be honest and straightforward, no, BUT it's not a far leap to take the principles I do teach you and create something similar. I do a lot of work such as this WITHOUT clouds (bending water, appearing UFO's, turning transparent, etc.), and this is one of my own effects. One thing at a time, perhaps I will speak about these routines in the future.

Kind regards,
Jerome Finley.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Aww Smile Getting myself hyped about too many things at the same time
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Blindside,

I believe you also PM'd me?

"Moonshine" is the name of the effect you read about.

It uses some of the same principles in my cloud work. You can apply the PRINCIPLES to many things, and create different effects. With a lot of work, practice and thought, you could do the above after you learn my techniques.

Best,
Jerome.
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Devin,

You're on a roll buddy.

:)
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Ah jeez, I'm too excited. I'm dreaming about doing this everynight.
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Oh so add me to the waiting list... pm'ed you guys, very interested in knowing when this becomes available.. my interested been sparked.. and just wondering how/what the book will talk about..! Smile
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Can you up the price and lower the hype? I don't want everybody knowing about this...

Maybe I'll make a bulk purchase... : )

||sean ||
//Sean Beard
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
You guys might want to check out this thread too

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=2
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
No, don't buy that 5 dollar ebook unless you want to throw your money away for funny explanations that don't work
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
They work if you really, really want them too, blindside. Smile
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
I can't come to grips on what this is all about. Is this a psychological effect? Is it white voodoo? Is it some perfectly timed natural occurance that requires atmospheric knowledge? LOL. These are, of course, just rhetorical as I'm not fishing but I'm serious when I say that I have NO IDEA what the deal is on this.

I'm a buyer just to have the right to either cheer or jeer this effect.

peace, charlie
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Quote:
On 2007-03-17 16:43, Charlie Justice wrote:
Is it some perfectly timed natural occurance that requires atmospheric knowledge? LOL.

LOL!

Well, at least we know Devin Knight is a part of it.
Should be pretty interesting.

Nick V.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Nick V,
Devin IS on a roll. I'm at home this morning going over the book, and Devin is sharing A TON of practical information, routines and insight here.

Naquada,
Hopefully someone has PM'd you, as we do our best to answer any questions ASAP. Please refer to Devin's first post in this thread for the books contents.

Tempesta,
Unfortunately, some HYPE is necessary. We want people to know what we're doing, and how they may also do this. Not everybody will be cloud busting, I promise. Also, the price is set to be fair - and I feel it is. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

The book is on schedual, and thanks to everyone for your patience and support.

Best,
Jerome.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..16..22..28..34..40..42~43~44 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL