The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..20..26..32..38..42~43~44 [Next]
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
[/quote]

I think this book will be groundbreaking.
James

Don't you mean cloudbreaking? Get it? Cloud breaking. You know like, it's a play on cloud busting, only I said breaking.

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Roth, that could be a subject for a new book. GROUNDBREAKING--underground secrets for creating earthquakes and taking credit for them. Opps, that has already been done. A NJ psychic many years ago (mentioned in the Al Mann Limelight book)apoligized for creating an earthquake.

On second thought probably not a good idea, the insurance companies may want to sue us for all the damage.

On another matter, The Cloud Appreciation Society based in the UK actually strongly dislikes those of us who claim to be cloudbusters. They don't want us destroying nature's handiwork. I see on the net they have written letters to some acclaimed cloudbusters poo-pooing their efforts to destroy nature's beauty.

James, thanks for your kind comments. I think you will find Double Coincidence to be well worth the wait. I think HP will have these sooner than the end of April as I expect to be shipping some of these out before the end of next week.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4279 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Update here guys, not a product update but just a update. High chance this year I will be heading to Vegas again for a almost a week in mid-July. Cloudbusting will be on the top of my list to film and perform. Last year I didn't have any time to perform any magic, but this year... Sin City watch out!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4279 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Update again, planning to go to either Europe or Japan in the year of 09'. Cloudbusting will be a must in either of those places. Hope I can make Devin proud Smile
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I'm sure you will.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2076 Posts

Profile of yachanin
I'll be heading to London in May. Unfortunately, I won't have Cloud Busting by then. What a great place to have shaped some clouds. Actually, I just thought of a related question. Can Cloud Busting be used to shape fog or mist?

Regards, Steve
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Steve,

To answer your question . . . Yes and No. I'm sure that by applying the concepts and principles at work here, you could do MANY things with fog, including calling it to appear, and in my mind, to cause "beings" to appear in its depths.

In all honesty, my techniques were created and applied to clouds only. I mentioned that I use some of the PRINCIPLES to accomplish other things, such as in my "Moonshine" routine (moving stars and planets), to slowing a rushing stream of water, etc.

I would be happy to speak with you in depth via PM.

Kind regards,
Jerome Finley.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Oh mannnnn!!! I can't wait for the release of this!

This stuff looks like and sounds like REAL MAGIC!

Please get those books and DVD's (if there will be a DVD) made!

Also, Devin, is there a demo video of this or can there be one made for us to see? =]

Thanks
-Vinnie
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2076 Posts

Profile of yachanin
This is getting more and more interesting and exciting by the day. June will not arrive soon enough.

Regards, Steve
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
802 Posts

Profile of meyegr
Quote:
On 2007-03-11 05:53, Roth wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-03-10 22:06, Christopher Williams wrote:
Finally, an effect for the people from the UK Smile!!!

Dang! This will never work in Southern California! It's always clear cloudless skys and around 80 degrees. I hate that! Smile

According to the description you should be able to make clouds appear
that_magic_guy
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of that_magic_guy
This looks very cool I hope that it works
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Guys...

Jerome is a fantastic thinker. He has shared with me some of the mechanics of the cloud bust -- we have discussed this in private many times.

What is important about what he does -- he thinks everything through to the last detail.

Gaurenteed with this book -- you're not just going to get barebones, you will get thinking and idealogy that you will be able to apply to every facet of what you do.

From the sounds of it -- this book will be a classic...

Incredible material from an incredible thinker...

The "workability" of this stuff is huge -- imagine an earth shaking miracle you can unleash at anytime...

Any mystery performer will be able to find a use for this effect...

any mystery performer that wants to have an incredible reputation...

this is a spectacle that will create a very strong effect, and a very strong following...

This was unpromted by devin or jerome...

I am speaking 100% on my own accord...

I am in as much anticipation of this release as the rest of you...
xxx
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Excuse if this was asked before, but is there any gimmick that you need, or anything imparticular you need to accomplish these things? If so, does it come with the book/DVD, or does it tell you how to make it, or what?

And I'm also waiting for a response if there is a demo out, or if there can be one put out.

Thanks,
-Vinnie
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
No gimmicks neccesary...
xxx
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
The best demo is personal experience and testimony...

the effect of seeing someone do this live will shake you to your core...
xxx
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Jeff,
Thank you for the kind words and for expressing your own views regarding my effect.

MagicFace,
Working with the weather is an ancient practice. There are many sources to search online (orgone energy, Neil Slade's work, "Illusions" by Richard Bach, as well as what other performers have touched upon re: Al Mann, Kenton Knepper, Docc Hilford, Brother Shadow, as well as many other sources). I will also provide you with sources in the book. The idea of "cloud busting" is relatively NEW when considering the history of magic and mentalism, especially.

Vinnie,
No gimmicks are used in my routines. This is raw, ORGANIC magic and mentalism.

As far as the book and DVD goes . . . no DVD will accompany the book, unless Devin isn't telling me something. It has been agreed that to produce a high quality DVD right now will only take time away from getting the book released on time, and would also affect the cost, which is set to be fair.

As far as a demo video - not needed. I know you guys want one, and that's fair. I understand it, it's just not the way I intend to market or release my material. This is a book, not just an effect. There is much more in this book than how to present cloud busting and cloud related effects.

I have to agree with Jeff - the impact of seeing this in person is astounding. You will do it yourself (as practice) before you present it to others. Don't spoil it - no demo video of my effects will EVER be seen, hopefully Smile

If you happen to be in my neck of the woods, I am happy to meet with people and show my effect.

I trust this answers some of your questions. I am free to answer others by PM.
Stay excited! This book is going to be fantastic!!!

Kind regards,
Jerome Finley.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Jerome, thanks for the help!

So you mean to tell me this can be done anywhere, anytime, IMPROMPTU!? that's incredible!

I am SO anxious for June to arrive! =]
-Vinnie
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-04-18 18:40, Vinnie Laraway wrote:

So you mean to tell me this can be done anywhere, anytime, IMPROMPTU!? that's incredible!

-Vinnie

Well you will need at least one cloud (for the cloud busting part that is). Jerome has shared with me the convincers he is putting in this book. Honestly I would buy the book just for that. They can help with any mentalism effect.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4279 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
As long as there are clouds. But you can make clouds appear as well. Can you bust those?
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-04-18 20:59, chichi711 wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-04-18 18:40, Vinnie Laraway wrote:

-Vinnie

Well you will need at least one cloud (for the cloud busting part that is). Jerome has shared with me the convincers he is putting in this book. Honestly I would buy the book just for that. They can help with any mentalism effect.

that's sweet!! Thanks!
Cant wait!

-Vinnie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..20..26..32..38..42~43~44 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL