The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » UEFA Champions League (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Who follows the UEFA Champions League? I'm a great big AC Milan fan. Wondering if anybody who does magic is also interested into soccer.

Forza Milan!!!

Best,
msc455magic
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

Profile of thoughtsexplorer
Sorry... absolutely no interest.
Mike Baxter
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, B.C.
87 Posts

Profile of Mike Baxter
*** MILDLY!! *** Smile Smile
I tend to watch between 5-10 soccer games a week mostly with friends at a club -- Other than this I watch very little TV.

On a club level, I tend to support Ipswich Town FC in the UK, however, I rather think that their current management is taking the fans for a bit of a 'ride' by presenting an inferior product on the field while charging excessive admission prices for the quality produced! YMMV
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1360 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Well being from Ireland I am of course a surporter of Celtic Football Club(Most Irish people surport an English team and have Celtic as their second favourite team due to its Irish roots)Milan knocked us out over the week,Maldini still going strong SmileTell me msc455 how is Kaka playing this season every time I see him play I think to myself that he is waaay over rated though its only been a handful of times I have got a chance to see a milan game.

Since Im a mentalist I'll make a prediction..I bet right now Mike is watching Real Madrid paly Barcelona.The score will be 3-2(lol its 2-1 at the moment) Mike will lose 5 Canadian dollars on the result.

Pete
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

I really prefer Aussie rules.
Don't know what it's all about, but I prefer it.
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Quote:
On 2007-03-10 16:22, Grobbelaar wrote:
Milan knocked us out over the week,Maldini still going strong SmileTell me msc455 how is Kaka playing this season every time I see him play I think to myself that he is waaay over rated though its only been a handful of times I have got a chance to see a milan game.

The reason I started this thread is because of Milan's win over Celtic. However, I'm really afraid of what's coming up for Milan because I think they didn't do their best against Celtic.

Regarding Kaka, he is overrarted, but he still has some talents. It is people like Pirlo, Seedorf, and Gattuso who should be credited for Milan success.

Best,
msc455magic
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3331 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
I know nothing about football - I'm an Arsenal fan! Smile
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1360 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
I like Milan.I totally agree with you about Pirlo fantastic player! Gattuse is a work horse,remember first seeing him play with Rangers in Scotland.Class act great ball winner and passer too!Is it Munich you guys got next?Should be tough game to be fair but could go either way.Fingers crossed for ya! Smile

Best,

Pete
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
I remember Milan dominated Munich on 5-2 aggregate last year (With the Kaka finisher of course!)... too bad they got knocked out by Barcelona in the semis...oh well... I am anticipating more from them this year!
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
FORZA ITALIA!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
A bunch of grownups chasing one ball . . .
Cards never lie
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

...and obviously no one of them knows what "offside" is...
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Today Milan will play Manchester United in the second leg of the UEFA Champions League semifinals. I really hope Milan could make it through despite their one goal deficit.

Fingers crossed...
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I'm from the USA, and for some reason, my favorite football club is the English National Team. Love watching the world cup, euro cup - so I am mostly a fan at the national team level of play.

I play here in an adult league, and been a part of 2 championship winning teams. No big stuff, but lots of fun!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
TV Magic Pal
View Profile
New user
Dogtown up in the 'Lou
62 Posts

Profile of TV Magic Pal
I'm a Man U fan from the days when they used to play on US cable...
Michael L.

Magic is a lie. It is our job to convince the audience to overlook the lie and our goal to make them embrace it.
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
YES!!! Just saw the news that Milan won 3-0.

It has made my day~
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
For Man U fans

Years ago I saw a game in which Man U were winning.

Eric Cantona (I think it was him!) found himself in front of an empty goal, but instead of scoring himself, passed the ball a few feet to a much younger player (a young Paul Scholes?), allowing him the goal.

I also remember that the game was significant, and the nice gesture helped me remember it. Does anyone remember a game like this and if I am right about the players?

I know this sounds terribly obscure, but if it happened in a big game I thought someone might remember. It has been bugging me for years! :^)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Quote:
On 2007-03-11 19:50, Grobbelaar wrote:
I like Milan.I totally agree with you about Pirlo fantastic player! Gattuse is a work horse,remember first seeing him play with Rangers in Scotland.Class act great ball winner and passer too!Is it Munich you guys got next?Should be tough game to be fair but could go either way.Fingers crossed for ya! Smile

Best,

Pete

Pete neglected to tell you he is one of the greatest football players in Ireland.

Needs to brush up on his mentalism, he's always off by one.

Lol, how ya doing mate? Still waiting for your dvd!

Matt
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
It's Liverpool and Milan in the finals AGAIN! This time I'm hoping for a different outcome.

Fingers crossed.

Charles
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
I'm a Chelsea fan, so I hope Milan can triumph in Athens.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » UEFA Champions League (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL