The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Who has offered money for rope escape? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bretigan
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee
102 Posts

Profile of Bretigan
Hi,

Has anyone offered a cash reward for being able to bind the escape artist with 75 - 100 feet of rope? If so, did they set a time limit or restrictions on how to be tied? And, what type of rope did they use? Thanks for any input.

Bretigan
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I don't know if this is what you want or not, but I did something similar in a fundraiser for a local radio station. A certain dollar donation gets a certain escape... I think it was $25.00 for handcuffs, $50.00 for a straitjacket, and $100.00 or more for a rope tie. The only requirement I had when I got tied up was, just not around the neck. I use a 3/4" cotton/nylon blend rope for my rope escapes. We ended up raising over $500.00 for the American Cancer Society in a space of two hours!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Who has offered money for rope escape? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL