The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Slot box routines on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

morgandollarman
View Profile
Regular user
England
176 Posts

Profile of morgandollarman
Hi, I already did a search on this but wanted to make sure I got the right DVD, I recently saw David Roth perform a routine at the Blackpool convention where he used a slot box. Someone says the routine for the slot box was on his Live In London but was on VHS. Are these routines the same for the slot box on his vol. 9 Stars of Magic DVD? Anyone
have this and could verify this for me before I purchase it? ... Thanks.

shaun
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Stars of Magic #9 DVD contains the old "Live in London" as well as "Live in Philadelphia" videos.

You may want to consider David Roth's "Ultimate Coin Magic" volume 2 DVD, this DVD contains an entire video on the Okito box (including the Slot box) in much greater detail than on the "Live in London" or "Stars of Magic" video/DVDs.
Click to visit:
morgandollarman
View Profile
Regular user
England
176 Posts

Hi Dan thanks for replying ,does David Roths ultimate coin magic vol 2 show actual routines using the slot box...thanks
Best

shaun
GG
View Profile
New user
UK
86 Posts

Profile of GG
Yes Shaun it does, One of my most favourite routines called out with five,which I have personally taken the time to learn well,and it is a beautifull routine to learn and perform, if I'm not mistaken there are other routines using the slot box also on there and enough to keep you busy for a while,I think the dvd also has some coin magic involving silks also, definitley worth while getting.
GG
morgandollarman
View Profile
Regular user
England
176 Posts

Hi GG thanks, I'll get the dvd then ,just wanted to make sure it had the slot box routines in there before I purchased it so thanks ,again.
Best

shaun
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Slot box routines on DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL