We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Odd Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
RichardSand
View Profile
New user
Amsterdam
56 Posts

Profile of RichardSand
Max Maven's videomind vol. 1

Richard
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize
that what you heard is not what I meant. - Alan Greenspan
Mickkn
View Profile
New user
Denmark
77 Posts

Profile of Mickkn
Do anyone have a source for some other balls similiar to the Hollow balls, but in a shiny white color ?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Think texture and you have another method of knowing what ball was taken or looked at. Different balls, which no one other than magicians care about, will take that aspect away.
dazzler
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of dazzler
HI There

All of these effects sound very good indeed, but to be honest I am a bit confused as to which effect I should go for. Body Language seems the most expensive while Oddball and Detectable seem about the same price and Kurotsuke by Max Maven as well. I know nothing of the workings of these effects and obviously don't expect anyone to give away the methods, but I would be grateful for any advice especially via a Private Message from anyone who knows about all of these effects.

Thanks

Darrell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Odd Balls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL