The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves & Music? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cole
View Profile
New user
Calgary
63 Posts

Profile of Cole
Hello everyone,
I have had my doves for about 4 months now and they are doing fine. I am also a drummer. I haven't yet played drums since I've got my doves, because all my attention is on my birds. I was just wondering if doves are ok with loud noises. My drums are downstairs and my birds are upstairs. It won't make too much racket. Still I would like to know if doves are good with loud noises.

Thanks,

Cole
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I have my stereo set up in the same room with all my birds. I crank it up all the time especially when practicing. They need to get used to noises. In fact, mine seem happier when the music is playing. You never know what you're going to find when you do a show. Bottom line, Noise is good. (not saying your drums are noise. I think you get the meaning.)
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves & Music? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL