The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » What to do with the rabbit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mikey Magic
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Mikey Magic
Hi guys, I am currently working on making another kids magic show incase I get repeat customers. Right now I plan on producing my rabbit via the bunny box in the middle of the show. After I make my rabbit appear, I want to do a trick with her. This is where I need your help. What tricks or trick boxes are out there to do? In my first show, I already use the rabbit wringer. Any ideas would be helpful.

Thank you.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20501 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Let the bunny make a card (or color) prediction and then force the card. The bunny wins and gets a carrot.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com http://www.magicbysander.com/
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
Bob is right (as usual), most bunnies can be 'trained' to do some little tricks. Richard Lyn's bunny will stand on it's hind legs on command. You could also vanish the bunny later in the show, or transform it into something else.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24030 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Get a differnt type of production box. Once you make the rabbit disappear using the Rabbit Wringer, it would be bad showmanship by not having her re-appear someone else in the show. I have a mini Wringer for my chinchilla. After the effect some people say where's the chinchilla?, even though I show a flat image of her. I always bring her back with a Square Circle. That way the audience is happy and relaxed after the show. Even when I change my dove into a rabbit with my Indian Dove Chest, most times kids ask me where is the bird. I bring her back with Dove In Balloon. A blammo box or Mirror Box will be good since you already have the Bunny Box.

An old method is vice versa to what Bob mentioned. Have the spectator pick a playing/color card by force. Lay them on the table and have the rabbit choose the selected card (by smell).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » What to do with the rabbit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL