The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » hello to all of you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mafedi
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of mafedi
hello,i am martin,i am living in italy(but i was born in spain),i am 22 years old and i use to perform magic for kids.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Hello Martini!

Welcome to The Magic Café. If performing for kids is your strength, then we have a couple of areas focused on your interest.
Thank you for joining the group. Have a great time reading, learning, and posting!

Randy Stewart
Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, New York
182 Posts

Profile of Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
Hey Martin,

You are going to love this place. I have been a member for about a month, and I have learned so many useful things. The people here are friendly and helpfull.
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Please do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2849 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Hi MARTIN,
A BIG USA WELCOME to you!! The Magic Café is T H E place for us magic aficionados. What's this about you USED to do shows. Are you just now getting back into magic ?? What's the scoop ??
Either way you will love this place.
David Paul Smile
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Martin Smile Smile Smile
You are truly international !!! Be carefull this site makes addiction. Once you come here and you can not leave again. Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » hello to all of you (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL