The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » ATTN all Canadian VW drivers!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MaGiShN46
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of MaGiShN46
Hey, Anoush Nadiri, and I are planning a VW cruise down to Dub Wars in California.
hotels and food/rest stops are all planned out and Hotel costs will be at a reduced rate and included in cruise price.

We will be leaving on July 5th out of White Rock BC and arrive down in Cali. for the show which is on the 8th.

I am trying to keep the price low as possible but I havent got a price yet but I'm sure it will be less than $400. for the trip down, and your on your own for the way back.

We will be supporting the American Diabetes Assoc with all extra funds of this event as it will be non profit.

We have many well known sponsors which I can not name just yet as they are still in the Pending stage.

If you have any questions email me at bstamm46@hotmail.com

This will be an event you wont wanna miss.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » ATTN all Canadian VW drivers!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL