The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Todd Robbins is the Man!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I just got back from the Magic Castle and saw Todd Robbins perform. I know ya'll know, but I'm going to say it anyway.......Todd is the man. He performed straight sideshow style and knock the heads off of all the magicians in the house. He had all their lady friends freaking out and I was loving it. Right on Brother Robbins!! You deserve your title as the best.....I'm a witness. Hallelujah!
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Todd Robbins is going to at the Mystery Lounge in Boston tomorrow night!

The place is located on the third floor of The Hong Kong restaurant in Harvard Square at The Comedy Studio

I've never seen Todd perform but I hear he is awesome! I know I'll be there. It should be a great show and if you are in the area I urge you to swing by and see the best magic show in Boston!

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
Feeling so much younger now....
158 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
Saw Todd at the Washington DC Skeptics Society about a year ago... Truly Inspiring, or at lease I was totally inspired... Just can't seem to line up his class with my schedule or I'd be an "Official" Robbins understudy (can only claim to be aspiring for now).

If you EVER have a chance to see him live... Just do It!

Steve
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
If you ever have a chance to take a Sideshow School cback ourse just do it.
I'm going for round 2 with the advanced lessons next weekend.
Will report back with tales from Sideshow School...
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
Feeling so much younger now....
158 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
Ahh, Addy you cut me to the quick... If only I could work it out to trade places with you ... But, I will be there, if only in spirit for now...

Enjoy
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Todd Robbins is the Man!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL