The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Session Convention DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
The funny farm
166 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
I have to say..... I loooooooove the Cloud Change!!! This is worth getting the DVD for! Thanks Robert Moreland for making this available!
Kip Stevens
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kip Stevens
The cloud change is just AWESOOOOOOOOME!!! And So So Easy too having seen it explained - a little slide, a little rock and you'll be changin' cards like the wind my brothers!!

This DVD is like TOTALLY TUBULAR!!

That dude who's cuttin' the i-pod wire, I dig his chops. I've been a cuttin' me some wires like Craaaaazy and people have been totally FREEEEEEEAKIN!!!

Get dis dvd. You know you owe it to the world!!

Kip
funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
The funny farm
166 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
I hear the ipod guy has quit magic to become a stand up comic!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
He has? The 'ipod guy' is called Noel Qualter, and is one of the funniest and most talented magicians around. This is the first I've heard he's quit. Here is his website http://www.noelqualter.com/
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
The funny farm
166 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
I emailed the ipod guy and he said that he is currently on tour opening for Richard Pinner but he is still doing corporate magic bookings. Sorry for any confusion.
RMoreland
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
181 Posts

Profile of RMoreland
Quote:
On 2007-04-16 13:18, funnymagic wrote:
I have to say..... I loooooooove the Cloud Change!!! This is worth getting the DVD for! Thanks Robert Moreland for making this available!

No Problem Funny. Now that matter is settled I can get back to working on my glide.

Later gang,

Robert Moreland
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
986 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Noel also does Chris Evans Stripagrams to supplement his income; perhaps that's where the confusion arose ?

Jamie.

P.S. Robbie... don't run before you can walk, mate ;-)
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
the bozboz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of the bozboz
I am a fan of noel qualter at homechoice
he does good riffle cover pass on ali g website
maybe I will buy this dvd if I have sufficient funds in my paypal a/cc
funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
The funny farm
166 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
Quote:
On 2007-04-21 07:36, the bozboz wrote:
I am a fan of noel qualter at homechoice
he does good riffle cover pass on ali g website
maybe I will buy this dvd if I have sufficient funds in my paypal a/cc

I remember seeing that clip! Although on the Gregory Lee personal.umich website!
mjb16
View Profile
Loyal user
Ossining, New York
208 Posts

Profile of mjb16
Great DVD! Thanks Andi and Rob! Great purchase and there are there are more than two effects on this compilation that will be used by many. Also, ajb6864, I believe Ollie Mealing does credit Jerry Sadowitz for the control but I believe he added his own touches to it. I don't think he claims it as his own. I highly recommend it!

Michael
Aaron Lucas
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Aaron Lucas
Quote:
On 2007-04-23 13:45, mjb16 wrote:
Great DVD! Thanks Andi and Rob! Great purchase and there are there are more than two effects on this compilation that will be used by many. Also, ajb6864, I believe Ollie Mealing does credit Jerry Sadowitz for the control but I believe he added his own touches to it. I don't think he claims it as his own. I highly recommend it!

Michael

I think ajb684 should definitely rewatch the DVD, there is some great stuff. There are also a few things that are sort of hidden away (eg. the one handed bottom palm that Rob does) that make it worth revisiting. Does anyone know if that move is explained anywhere?
Just a magic lovin dude
the bozboz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of the bozboz
I like the Dynamo trick. Unfortunately I don't have any d***** **** c**** so can't do it right now. But I will get some. Then I will perform this items.
Kip Stevens
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kip Stevens
Quote:
On 2007-04-29 15:54, the bozboz wrote:
I like the Dynamo trick. Unfortunately I don't have any d***** **** c**** so can't do it right now. But I will get some. Then I will perform this items.

Hey dude, don't BUY them. Jus' stick 'em together usin' some glue!!!

You're also gonna have to buy a cap if you wanna be pullin' off some Dynamo stylin' stunts. By the looks of your hat in your avatar you're gonna be catchin' dem cards on the wings!!! SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY MAN!!!
Aaron Lucas
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Aaron Lucas
Just a magic lovin dude
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
Writing as someone who actually attended The Session I can confirm that the DVD does a good job of capturing the feel of the convention.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
I'm kind of disappointed here guys. I bought the DVD to see the Cut and Restored I-Pod Wire. The reason I'm disappointed is because I also thought of that method about 2 years ago and have been cutting peoples headphones on my college campus ever since. I have a few added convincers but I love the presentation on the DVD. Other than that, I thought the DVD was slightly over priced for the amount of material on it. I hate the filler section when the three guys were admitting that all they were doing was trying to create filler for the DVD but there were some nice effects. If I had the cake I would definitely take the trip across seas to attend the next Session Convention.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Session Convention DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL