The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » PK Pro kit / M5 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Hi Redstreak,
I use a thumb tip with small magnet. Use it to balance two coins edgewise on top of each other, then crosswise. For the coup de grace, hold one coin below the other edgewise then let it hang...as the jaws drop in amazement..just give it a blow and set it spinning. Woweeeeee!!!

Howard Smile Smile

note: I use two english 2 pence pieces, as they have a high nickel content and hence the magnetic field passes through them.
Jasonm921
View Profile
New user
NYC
86 Posts

Profile of Jasonm921
How far away from CD/DVD players do you have to be. I wouldn't want to ruin my electronics for a magic trick....also in a car, would it affect you radio? Smile
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
I might be stating the obvious here, but apart from elecronic devices, watch out for magnetic data storage, i.e. video/audio tape, floppy disks, credit/ATM cards, etc.
Also watch out for metal detectors (magnetometers). I walked into a bank with a small neodynium magnet on me, and the guard wanted to know if I had a firearm...
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
What is shimming?
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Does anyone know where I can get just the PK magnet in the Pro PK Kit alone instead of the whole kit? Also, with this PK magnet, how far do you have to be away from a magnetic object in order to move it?
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
Try

http://www.wondermagnets.com

I picked up #5 a few weeks ago and am happy with it so few. It is pretty strong, but not as strong as the M5 from what I have been told.
Smile
F. Zandura
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » PK Pro kit / M5 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL