The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Pendragons- "INTERLUDE" Music? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I love this clip of the Pendragons performing "Interlude". Aside from the performance, I've heard the song used in this clip in other magic videos and thought it would be perfect for a floating ball routine or something similar...

Pendragons- Interlude

Does anyone know the name of the song?
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I don't know what it is, but I have noticed that the Pendragons use a lot of classical music (like the Firebird Suite) that has been "updated".

This particular peace is being played by a live band on the set (which is often was the norm for travelling acts playing halls and cruise ships...they often had prerecorded music and sheet music made for their act).
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Not sure if this is the piece or not, but The pendragons, get some of their music from Tommy at Opus 1. Their web site is http://www.opus1productions.com. Hope this helps.

Robert Haas
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
This is the MAIN OR CLOSING sound track for the Movie, BLADE RUNNER...A very old movie think in the mid 70s, me not born then.

I am crazy with this song & search high & low for it back in 1999..I remember I chosen this track for Air Force Parade when I am part of the organising team.

sometimes I uses them for my OLEC routine...but this song is more suitable for Illusion....is good for Orgami box though... Smile

Hope this helps Smile
dove-boy
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Good catch, Dove-Boy! If you will go to the iTunes Store and do a search on "Blade Runner", you will find several orchestral adaptations, a couple of which are almost identical to what the Pendragons are using.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
You guys rock! The Magic Café is like "Google" many times over when it comes to these questions....

-Bryan
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
How 'bout we call ourselves "Maggle"?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Pendragons- "INTERLUDE" Music? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL