The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Evolution - Alan Rorrsion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
874 Posts

Profile of gitty
I just received the download of the new version of DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD - EVOLUTION from Alan Rorrison.
It's very clever and so easy (also for me Smile!) to perform!
I own the first verion and also DRAWN APART but Alan Rorrison new version is my favourit!
The video is clear and you will see every detail of the trick and the performance.

I have to give 10/10 points!
WALTHER
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi Folks

I don't post very often but felt I needed to on this one.

After stumbling across 'Drawn Apart' I was very tempted to purchase, but decided to do a bit of research first, the result of which ended up with me finding out about and buying 'Evolution' instead.

Now I don't know if the method is the same or what but I just wanted to say that 'Evolution' is fantastic, very easy to do, and will fool all. Alan even gives away the method for his old effect for FREE on his site, which incidentally is totally different to the new method, so you get two methods for the price of one...take your pick.

I send my congratulations to Alan for his great thinking and application of the method, well done.

To sum up for anyone thinking of buying this, reading between the lines it seems that Alan had a big part in the creation of 'Drawn Apart' and got stung on it, so ... "support original creators"... put your hand in your pocket and get Evolution... for eight quid you cannot go wrong.

Regards to all.

Matt
Zap
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Zap
Quote:
On 2007-03-25 16:25, baskitboy5 wrote:
Just got it, and really like it a lot. Don't know where to get the special something near me, but will work on it.
Thanks
Adam

Try eBay--that's where I got mine. About $10 with shipping for two (more than you'll ever need).
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Quote:
On 2007-03-25 16:25, baskitboy5 wrote:
Just got it, and really like it a lot. Don't know where to get the special something near me, but will work on it.
Thanks
Adam

For everyone in the UK - I got mine at Tesco's last night for £1.97.

Regards to all

Matt
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2952 Posts

Profile of niva
Isn't this also marketed under another name by a french magician. I am not saying the name because I don't want to expose anything. I am only asking because I don't want to buy the same thing again. Thanks.
Yours,

Ivan
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1525 Posts

Profile of Markymark
You are correct Niva although this is Alan's routine.I like the way Alan leads people away from the solution in his use of the principle.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
That is correct and I also credit in the zip. Keep in mind the principal has been around much longer than both of use though
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2952 Posts

Profile of niva
Ok. Thanks. I applaud you for the use of the thing. Nice job!!
Yours,

Ivan
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Thank you. And thank you all, the response has been overwhelming
LegendaryEgos
View Profile
Elite user
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
471 Posts

Profile of LegendaryEgos
Hello,

I found some of the gimmicks that are not available in the US and will sell one. Please PM and describe the trick so I know you have it and I will let you know how to go about getting the gimmick

Marc
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
388 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
I just got my special something yesterday. This is FANTASTIC!!! there should be something set up to share other ideas on how to use this....
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Happy that you like it. enjoy

Alan
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2699 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Can you then hand out that card for them to keep or is a switch needed. pm me if needed
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1525 Posts

Profile of Markymark
You can hand out the card!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
pkmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Paul knight
140 Posts

Profile of pkmagic
Well, after reading the fab comments on this I had to buy it - howvever - ive been waiting two days now for it to arrive?! Im sure itll be with me soon, but has anybody else had any problems? Guess I just cant wait start doing it!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
My apologies but I'm down south just now. I will be back up on thursday and send it as soon as I'm home
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
All sorted
pantseatflyer
View Profile
New user
NW Arkansas
40 Posts

Profile of pantseatflyer
Just ordered Evolution this morning. Looking forward to it!
pantseatflyer
View Profile
New user
NW Arkansas
40 Posts

Profile of pantseatflyer
Oh My!! How ingenious! I guarantee this effect will KILL. The moves are so minimal, I promise you could teach a layman (please don't!!) this effect in 10 minutes.

My mind is swirling with all kinds of ideas for this effect whether that be Mentalism, Bizarre, Comedy, Restaurant, Walk-Around...Heck..even if you are a salesman, your clients will not forgot you after you show them Evolution!

It's premise is very simple, but the impact is WOW and you finish..clean..clean...clean..!! Did I say you finish clean?

Hats off to Alan.. I give this effect a 10 out of 10!
samdan
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of samdan
I take it from this thread that those of us living in the U.S. need to get something "extra" this is not readily available. Is that the case? Otherwise I am ready to buy but am a little concerned.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Evolution - Alan Rorrsion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL