The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Does anyone have or preform "Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
& do the bonus effects come complete as I want to know all instrunctions involved w/the nightshades by Paul Harris. Sometimes bonus effects are half/half if you know what I mean, (incomplete versions)

CHECK IT OUT ITS AMAZING!!!

http://www.ellusionist.com/Blaine/Tricks......ine.html
football2136
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of football2136
I own juan hundred dollar bill switch. the bonus effects are the same thing as the 1 dollar bill changing into the 100 dollar bill. it uses the same idea just different bills. they are completely explained. it is an amazing effect.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Juan also made a video. He teaches the bill switch plus several other tricks.
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of fooksau
I own the dvd and don't quite remember if he does a nightshades version, but even if not it's easy to figure out after you know the method. The bonus effect is Handy 500 and it's an alternate handling of Gregory Wilson's Hundy 500. Unfortunately if I remember correctly you will have to already know how to construct the gimmick.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
I'm glad you like it
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1118 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
If your used to hundred dollar bill switches you should have no problem getting this down and it is KILLER!(i don't say that much)
I just got this and after a couple of days I had it down.

Nice getting into and out of handling Doug.
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
The bonus effects you are talking about is done by Dan White, a member here on the forum. It is an amazing thing to see.

Bob
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
I bought it a long time ago, I love it, always been in love with the bill switch. I still have to take the time to learn and practice it though.
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Quote:
On 2007-05-08 03:10, patrick66 wrote:
I bought it a long time ago, I love it, always been in love with the bill switch. I still have to take the time to learn and practice it though.

You bought WHAT a long time ago?

Bob
WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
Quote:
On 2007-03-30 13:03, fooksau wrote:
I own the dvd and don't quite remember if he does a nightshades version, but even if not it's easy to figure out after you know the method.

Everything's easy to figure out once you know the method, lol.
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
liquidhelix402
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of liquidhelix402
Hey everyone, check out my video of the juan hundred dollar bill switch, this has got to be my absolute favorite effect...hands down....i still need countless hours of practice, but I think I have reached a point where the switch goes fairly smooth..check it out and critique, thanks..... http://youtube.com/watch?v=fzuGXgceOtU
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Did anyone notice that Liquid had a dollar bill set up for Greed? I thought that was kind of funny!
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
I think you meant Fraud. That was pretty strange. Smile
liquidhelix402
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Yea, I forgot to mention that..i had just finished performing fraud for my friend right before I recorded that video..ill rerecord it soon
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Yeah Fraud..that is what I meant. OOPS! HAHahaha

C

P.S. It might be a cool convincer to have the hundred look that way too. Just an idea, that is if you wanted to double up on the effects like that.
liquidhelix402
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

That aint a bad idea at all, I could totally pull off fraud and then chill out for a moment... and then, as they are getting ready to put the bill back in their wallet/purse/pocket...i could be like ..oh yea, actually I'm gonna need that bill back, ill give you a fresh one instead...see, ive already violated a federal law by altering the image of the bill, so I might as well get artistic with it and do an instant touch up to the portrait and some of the bill print...then I would proceed to do the juan hundred dollar bill change into a hundred with the seal moved on the opposite side....then I would say...well what do you think? .....see its like I said before, you cant move the seal back after you slide it to the other side..you can change every other aspect of the bill..but for some odd reason, the US federal reserve seal is printed with some kind of unfathomable ink..maybe area 51 type ****? who knows...all I know is I figured out to how to move it over here...but I cant seem to move it back...ive tried and tried but no luck...but hey, if you ever figure out how to move it back once you move it to the other side, do let me know......then id give them back a fresh dollar..the end....i dunno, I just thought of that with the help of my good ole southern friend jack d...so yea...if this patter sucks...blame it on him Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Does anyone have or preform "Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL