The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busker Night @ The Magic Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Hi gang, click the blog link below to read about a fun night at the Castle. Gazzo was there as well as Kozmo, Bob, Jersey Jim & Omar.

Fun night, going back again tonight for more!

Peace Out Homies

TF
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Nice write up Tom. You Say that Billy Kidd is doing some good magic? I'm glad to hear that. I recently picked up Gazzo's Street Cups DVD and I was not all that impressed by her bit. Good to know she's shaping up.

I notice in your blog that you may be coming to SF next month. If so, I'd like to meet you; perhaps I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

Cheers,
Gaddy
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Billy Kidd attended Gazzo's workshop in Seattle (same one I went to) and was brand new to magic at the time. She stumbled and fumbled like the rest of us, but she's traveled with Gazzo quite a bit and, from what I've heard, has worked hard and made great progress.

Curt
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Tom, good meetin ya at the Castle. Had a blast with you guys.

I'll be seeing ya again I'm sure!

Bobby
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Magicpitch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Magicpitch
I had the pleasure of watching Billy (Gia at the time) go through the masterclass Curt speaks of. When it came time for people to get in front of the class and perform what they had learned so far, the entire room stopped dead to watch her. I remember commenting that she was nothing short of a dream to watch perform. There's something about her that makes you want to watch her perform. She's beautiful for one thing, and she'd also spent time in theatre if I recall correctly (I could be wrong). She knew what it took to capture your attention and hold it tightly.

Good to hear she's doing well. She deserves it, she's a very good entertainer with a good future.
Trying to do the right thing, one customer at a time!
http://www.magicpitch.com/
We weed out the junk so you don't have to!
Visit our Blog at http://magicpitch.blogspot.com/
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
Hey.. we NEED more talented women in magic! Go get 'em Billy! And... why isn't she here on the Café'? It would be great to see her postin'here about being a female busker. Hey Gazzo... .Hook Billy up with the Café' OK?

sdmagic
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
She has an account, but doesn't post that much.

Curt
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
She worked the Friday lunch at the Castle and KO'd 'em. Very strong personality. Lots of Gaz-influence, well taught.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busker Night @ The Magic Castle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL