The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Legacy Malini Egg Bag Believer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Wow. Just wow. Lynetta does magnificent work and the bag is worth every penny. Smooth handling, and while the audience might not catch it, it's like handling cashmere for the performer. Pure luxury and totally utilitarian. You know you're using a top of the line tool for the job and that definitely adds to the way you put yourself across when using it in a performance.
Lynetta
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
111 Posts

Profile of Lynetta
Thank you Drhackenbush! I always hope that magicians like the products that I make, but there is no way for me to know for sure unless something is said. Again, thank you, you've made my day.

Lynetta
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
No question about it Ms. Welch makes the finest out there, worth every penny. All her products are top knotch.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Lynetta -
Thanks for the post, and your kind words! After attending Denny Haney's Egg Bag Lecture where I finally got the hang of the whole thing (and got my first chance to actually handle one of your bags), I decided to upgrade my egg bag and as I hinted above, I was not disappointed. Tonight I made a 2-year-old very happy, my great nephew helped me fool his dad, my oldest nephew, and little Gabe was always ready to reach in the bag and pull out the egg while everyone else was a bit stymied at how he could do that but they couldn't find the egg anywhere Smile

I've been performing the egg bag at my birthday gigs and bookstore shows as well since Denny's lecture when he told us all to just go out and do it whether we were polished or not, just do it... Using your bag adds a huge amount of confidence that comes with knowing your prop won't fail you. And I have several siblings who sew dolls, quilts and costumes for art shows and ballet productions, and the ones I've shown the bag to really appreciate your handiwork.

Putting them together, Denny's lecture and your egg bag are amongst the best money I've ever spent in 35 or so years of doing magic; if the egg bag routine is the ball, your egg bag is the correct bat, and the result is an out-of-the-park home run.

All the best,
Charley
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
I do close up / stand up / stage show / kids shows / street shows all with the egg bag. after getting the(best egg bag in the world)lynetta egg bag I was hooked.somtimes I practice for an hour just because it feels so good.
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
The Legacy bag will be my first egg bag. Sounds like I'll be learning with the best!
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Legacy Malini Egg Bag Believer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL