The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » "Crimp Change" Extravaganza! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Never posted anything in this section before, but I see it becoming a little bit of a hangout for some folks I know (plus there are always new friends to meet), so I will contribute here my "Crimp Change," used in a spellbound style, which will be available via download soon on the Godfather's website at http://www.VinnyMarini.com Hope you like it. Smile -MB

http://magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=10993
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
WOW,

Hey MB, that is what a call a killer spellbound routine, I lloovve it and you did it very smoothly, excellent.

Be well my man.

Mano.
solidimageartsllc
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
176 Posts

Profile of solidimageartsllc
Marion - Glad I bookmarked this part of the forum or I would have missed this. Slick man, very slick! Each change took me by surprise. -Dan
Take infinite pain to make something look effortless - Michelangelo
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Hey Brother! You have really been working on that crimp huh! It was great talking to you man! I wish you all the best in your upcoming download. Good on ya! You do it silky smooth!

Later
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Marion the Crimp Change will soon be up on the on my web site.
waiting for charlie c to put the final touches ...
the change has really bercome part of you
great work
the godfather
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys...Smile Glad you like the progression of this move. I'm sure there's even more to come, but it's aimed at people using their own creativity as the best ingredient. Smile As the Godfather says here, "It'll be out soon." Keep checking his website at http://www.VinnyMarini.com

Oh, and Godfather you are right...This Change has become a part of me. I play with it everyday and learn new things about it, and myself. I used to look at guys and wonder WOW!, how could anyone be that good. Well, I've actually learned that it really is just a matter of practice, practice, practice. And you know what, it's just about that way in anything, magic or otherwise.

Hey, in keeping all this together here in this string, here's a quickie Copper/Silver effect that utilizes my Crimp Change also. It was one of the first tricks I came up with while developing the move awhile back. It actually works and looks even better at this point in the overall progression. But it's a good look at yet something else you can miraculously accomplish using the move, another great utility from the mind of the Godfather, Vinny.

Anyway, this trick is used a lot by my man, rannie, The Manila Enforcer as both a stand-alone effect and also within his more involved "Boss Copper/Silver" routine, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that will be coming out soon on his new and exciting dvd, "La Manila Famiglia." In the meantime, take a look here at my "Crimp Cop/Silv Transpo." Enjoy and keep checking the Godfather's website for any updates on the new "Crimp Change" download at http://www.VinnyMarini.com ....It's coming! -MB

http://magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=10511
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Fellas,

I am currently working on MBs video. Let me tell ya... this crimp change is a thing of beauty. The applications are endless. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I am constantly working hand in hand with Vinny and Marion on these changes. Watch out for a change we call...."Not so JW". I can't wait for Mano mi Hermano to jump in.

Give me a few more days to work on this download which will be available in Vinny's site.

Later!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
Rannie,

Thanks a lot, just rub our faces in it that you already have the download and have been playing with it Smile

We better see some new video with you showing the move off.

Only a week more to go before it is up on the God Father's site, woe is me.
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Check your pm Ray!

Have fun!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Pssst, Pssssst.....I'm hearing in the streets that the NEW "Crimp Change" video has been produced and will be ready for download shortly. Smile Great appreciation for the Manila Famiglia Boss, Rannie Raymundo for making it happen and putting his magic touch and blessing upon it - Thanks my brother. Smile It will now very soon be available on the Godfather's website at: http://www.VinnyMarini.com

I think you're going to like it for the effect, the production and the overall value. Smile "La Famiglia!"

It Lives!

I am happy to announce that the "Crimp Change" is ready for download. I know you've waited for this change for a while, but it's here now on the Godfather's site at http://www.VinnyMarini.com

I hope you enjoy it! Thanks to all that helped to make it a reality, Vinny, Rannie, Charlie C, and my son Brandon.

*This work is dedicated to my wife Antoinette, who endured me showing her this at every step of way and development. She was a real trooper and big help in making this just right.

Hope you all enjoy it, and do let me know what you think here in our forum. Thanks.

whateverisisright
View Profile
Regular user
Savannah, Georgia
132 Posts

Profile of whateverisisright
Smooth...very smooth...
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks man, your comments are much appreciated here...Smile And though it looks good in my hands, it can look the same in yours with some practice...It's very doable and a great move for coin guys. Smile

Incidentally, the download will be back up by tomorrow, as it ran into a few problems. Nothing serious, but it will now include some better views of the
move(s). So far, I'm hearing that it's pretty darn good, and a great overall value at just $10 bucks. I hope people continue to enjoy "The Crimp Change." Smile

You can get at: http://www.VinnyMarini.com

It LIVES, again...

The "Crimp Change" DOWNLOAD is back up & running, and getting rave reviews. It now has better views of the actual moves. If you're interested in coins, you'll want to have this one in your arsenal. It uses regular coins, and with my technique(s) you can change one coin into another right in front of a spec's face in a bold new way. The famous coin magician, Dr. Michael Rubenstein of the "NY Coin Guys" said of this effect, "It looks like real magic."

It's also at a wonderful price...Just "$10 bucks" for the download, an absolute steal. You can get this from the Godfather's "La Famiglia" at:

http://www.VinnyMarini.com

Hope you like it, and I welcome your comments on it here or in the coin forum, "Now you see it."

Aiki, did you get it? If so how's it going?

aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
Mb217,

I have not gotten it yet, I was going to get it last week but have been putting in a lot of work on the house. I am trying to figure out how I am going to us it in a routine. I have an idea that I am playing with that this might be just the ticket for. Still working it out if this will fit, I may have to send you a PM to bounce the idea off of you.
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Sounds good Aiki...Smile Hey, the Crimp Change is just $10 bucks, go for it! Smile And good luck with your routine using it. -Smooth (MB)

http://www.VinnyMarini.com

Mike, I got your PM about the Crimp Change, specifically the "Blow Change" part of the download. And I think your usage of it in this new routine you came up with is fantastic. I'm glad you were able to see a great usage for these moves. I PMd you with another thought about it. Keep working with it and keep us posted here as to your progress at the big convention coming up. Good luck and glad I could help. Let me know what they all think of the "Crimp Change."

Thanks Rannie, always appreciate your support and that of the Manila Famiglia. I PMd you back, and "Yes," the Crimp Change is doing just fine out there. For just $10 bucks, it's a real steal for what's being called one of the very best one-handed coin changes ever.

Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » "Crimp Change" Extravaganza! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL