The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Replacement balls???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ccccchunt
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of ccccchunt
Hello,
Can anyone recommend a good place to get replacement cups and balls??? I'm looking for woven ones or the little baseballs especially. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
724 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Shawn.
ccccchunt
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of ccccchunt
Thanks Shawn. I just ordered some!!!

Chris
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24249 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
http://www.rnt2.com has some great ones. Also do a search on balls using the search function. There are lots of sources referenced there.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
If you're looking for the woven crocheted balls, I suggest that you specify the ones made by Morressey in Canada. They use a thicker yarn which makes a much studier ball, and it also has less tendency to "talk" in use. Other companies (Uday, Bazar De Magica) supply crocheted balls, but I have found them to be much less satisfactory.

Most dealers carry the Morressey balls, click HERE for more info. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
ttorres
View Profile
Special user
Rock Hill, SC
513 Posts

Profile of ttorres
If you like the mini-baseball, go to you local Wal-Mart and look at the key chains. They have a baseball and a small baseball bat for under two dollars each. Also look in the gift bag area.

Tony
...the magic that creates Memories!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
"Earthbound Trading Company", a store you can find in many large shopping malls, sells necklaces made of crocheted balls of various colors. Each necklace will give you a couple of sets of 4 balls of the same color. All will be smaller than one inch, though.

Each necklace costs between 2-3 dollars. I got one on sale for .99 cents.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Replacement balls???? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL