We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Heys guys I made another Street magic compilation! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HNTVProduction
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of HNTVProduction
Heys this is another one I made, Just want to share it with everyone and see what you guys think. Any advice would be great! Take care guys and have a good weekend!
HNTVProduction
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

LOL I forgot to give you guys the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H5Id3cm-qI

haha catcha!
Goku
View Profile
New user
Japan
92 Posts

Profile of Goku
Great video, thanks for sharing, you had good audience management during the second trick. You were able to keep all those grabby hands and bay and use the female for the trick. Keep up the good work. I love the audience reactions.
damkat69
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of damkat69
Very nice video, I love your reactions, very nice card control. I look forward to your next post.;
Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
214 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
I understand how it is to perform for this kind of crowd. They seem to have had a great time nonetheless Smile
docz
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
123 Posts

Profile of docz
Great stuff! One small critisism, allthough the music is great, and it suits your style and personality, it is a bit loud, I think it maybe should be more in the background. IMHO offcourse... I'm a newbie, but to me the magic looked very convincing indeed! How long have you been doing magic? How did you get into it?

Cheers!

Doc-Z
HNTVProduction
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Heys Docz how you doin mate, thanks for the critisism mate really helps I'm definately gona turn down the music in the next few clips. Me and my mates have been doing magic now for about 1 year. We all just got together and decided to take up a hobby together we looked around for a while at basket ball swimming etc etc but some how ended up with magic lol. Dw magic is fun to perform and fun to practice you'll get better in no time.

Vinh Giang
FreefallFool
View Profile
New user
UK
61 Posts

Profile of FreefallFool
That's some neat stuff guys. Love the card to mouth at the end! Very smooth to get the ten on top of the lower packet!!! Reactions like that get addictive, don't they?!

Regards,

Jason

PS. I was amazed you could get away with that many [Erdnase?] card changes in a row!!!
Smile It's not how far you fall, it's how you land... Smile
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
173 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Good work. You obviously have great confidence to perform under all those conditions (surrounded, uninhibited spectators). I agree that you should tone down the music though. Thanks for posting!

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Heys guys I made another Street magic compilation! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL