The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lemon Game thru Daytona (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicboy41772
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of Magicboy41772
I just found out that daytona magic is having a big "graduation sale". You get a discount on your order depending on how much you spend. I have heard people talking about how great the lemon game is, and that it costs $300. Well daytona magic sells it for $300 as well. Their sale will give 30% off to any order over $200! Do the math...that makes it $210!!!!! Shipping is only a little more. I will probably make an order very soon so I can get the 30% discount. Hope you enjoy the info!
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
I ordered from Daytona Magic and it took nearly six months for them to ship a product to me. I say "a product" because after all that time and countless phone calls, they sent me a substitute for what I ordered!

In my opinion, they have horrible customer service. They didn't return my calls or emails. Be careful...

Bill
William Holcomb
Magicboy41772
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of Magicboy41772
Wow! maybe I will think it over again. Paying full price is better than receiving nothing at all. Thanks for the information.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lemon Game thru Daytona (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL