The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Maximum Involvement Popular Selection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Stage, platform, or parlor. It is best with 20 or more spectators. The more people, the stronger the effect.

I've got my ad here at the Café. I feel privileged as it was place right next to Slim Kings. Smile
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
I hope you have had your shots being that close to Slim!

-Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
Well I had the pleasure of reading this wonderfull material by Tony...As stated this is a great way to have your whole audience involved in your routine and I can't wait to try this on a audience of my own..This is a great routine that can be adapted to any style you want to do..since I play music..Im already thinking of popular musicians or music in my routine..If you want a simple but strong routine..check this out!!!..Highly recommended..Rick.
cloud
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincolnshire, England
206 Posts

Profile of cloud
I've been mulling this over for the last couple of days, and have to add my voice to the chior.

First of all, let me say up front, that I'd never heard of this principle before. After it was clearly explained in the file, I honestly laughed out loud (always a good sign). But not only did I learn a new principle,I also learned how to apply it with the few well thought out routines provided. And not only that...I could also see how this could be applied to 'fit' any audience/group/topic.

I just loved the convincers as they were in fact double edged swords providing the opportunity for 'kicker' endings.

I feel the method is quite bold, but that just adds to the overall excitement.

I fully intend to use this at the next possible opportunity.

Finally.....This manuscript is written in such a pleasant way......... full of charm, wit and humility. If a work of art can truely reflect the essence of its creator, then I would say that Mr Eye is a thoughroughly pleasant chap.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
TOTAL BARGAIN!!!!!!!
Just had my girlfriend paypal the $$$$$$ so I can speak freely and honestly about MI.

I will be USING this methodology in my upcomming audition at Universal Studio's. The routine fits like a glove. Smile
I will be doing variations, as all performers do, but that's also part of the inspirational aspect of Tony's work. Of the thousands of routines to choose from, I've selected this one for my audition....That should tell you something Smile
I can't see how ANYONE would be dissappointed with this purchase.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Friend's Roman's and Cafémen lend me your ears.

Hey have you ever noticed that when a product is really good,sometimes the comment 'Golden' will be used. Like "this book is Golden",or "this effect is Golden".This usually means that 'this item has great value'...in 'performance'.

I would like to expand on this comment of 'Golden' in reference to Maximum Involvement Popular Selection.
Not only is this material valuable within the context of performance. This material can be a veritable bank account enhancer.

Please let me explain. The principle's and nuance's described in this e-book can be customized to basically any venue...business...or situation. This means that when you are making your sales pitch to the 'powers that be'...with a little thought...you really have something to hang your hat on...to get the gig!

Oh...a new business is opening...perfect!

Case in point: I have recently been contracted to perform at an 'Oldies' music concert...to perform one effect in between each of the Music acts.

Well 'Papa oo mau mau...Rama-lama-ding dong' This is perfect! I already had an idea of what I was going to perform, but this 'principle' will definitely be utilized...and with a routine that will be dear to the hearts of this specific audience.
This I believe,is the beauty of this material (aside from being simple and direct)...you are not only getting more folk's than usual involved...you are getting them participating in a theme that has personal meaning to them.

Thank-you Tony Eye. I look forward to what you have coming down the pike.

Best.
Rich
James Munton
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, TX
1199 Posts

Profile of James Munton
Tony,

I thought this was a load of crap.
Can't understand why everyone is raving about it.

Best,
James

P.S. Just kidding. Loved it.
Naidu Gautama
View Profile
New user
Singapore
14 Posts

Profile of Naidu Gautama
I have just received Maximum Involvement. Swift and prompt service from Tony. Top marks there. As for the material...everything in it is extremely workable for me.

The idea is so brilliantly simple and I can visualize this fooling the crowd big time. Three great ideas and thanks for the additional bonus PDF.

The wonderful thing about Maximum Involvement is that it automatically gets you thinking of other ways to utilize the principal.

Great Stuff !

Tony, I'm waiting for your next offering.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Applicable to any language, any culture, and almost any subject you can think of. It's a principle that allows you to invent your own effects. Very very nice, and many thanks! I'm looking forward to the next installment.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Yes, and coming from Tom Jorgenson (one of the most humble geniuses I know of), I would immediately believe that, even if I were not knowing neither Tony nor his previous stuff. Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Tony,
I love your Maximum Involvement! I just got it two nights ago and have performed it today! It kicked butt 100%!

I did the first effect from your ebook because I just happen to have the item! It was funny to me to do the bit because it is so darn amazing in concept.

When the person open the item and read aloud the card the whole room went nuts!

Tony, You think very much like one or two others here and that is a very good thing! I am waiting for the next ebook from you

Best
Ray
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Ray:

I'm glad you are getting use from it.

Tony
ChuckHickok
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of ChuckHickok
I've been interested in Mentalism for over 20 years. When I started, every issue of Magick (and the mentalism books I purchased) contained material that was new to me. These new ideas got me excited. These early years were wonder-full times for me. I loved thinking how I could use each new idea.

Today, after 20 years of reading almost all that has been written about Mentalism, there are very few methods that are "new" to me. I admit I have forgotten some of what I have read earlier ... and a few old ideas seem new.

Anyway, the real secret in "Maximum Involvement" is a very clever forcing method. The method was new to me ... and very practical. If I was creating a new routine in the near future, I would be very tempted to combine this method in a routine along with others forcing methods.

I would love to know if Tony's method has been in print before ... or Tony's was the first to publish this method.

Regardless, it is well worth the $20 to me.

Chuck Hickok
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Chuck

I emailed you on this. Please, let me know if you learn anything additional on this.

Tony
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I said into another post that Tony has combined three things together (at least, I counted three of them) and the whole combo runs smoothly as a one-piece thing.

And that to me was the real value.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1961 Posts

Profile of Lior
Great stuff.
Very easy to use.
We are ready for Vol-2 !

Lior

-------------------------------------------------------------------
See you all in
BNA , HKG , RNO , MCO , PRG , EWR , JFK
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Quote:
On 2007-04-04 03:19, Virungan wrote:
... what I like best is that this is one of those things that kick starts your mind and gets you thinking about your existing routines and material, and reinventing methods and handling....

I couldn't agree more! This is the second manuscript I've purchased in a week that offers devilishly simple methodology that makes one kick themselves for not thinking of it in the first place!

Tony, I'm already working on a "Soccer Stadiums" theme here in the UK. With Wembley opening soon for our showpiece FA Cup Final, it should work perfectly!

I don't mind shelling out $20 for stuff like this - It's fantastically motivating brain food!

Roger
muffin
View Profile
Loyal user
London
294 Posts

Profile of muffin
I have sort of already asked this, but just for my own clarification, is there any scope to use this in a smaller environment. The creator has already stated it is best with 20 or more people. Jim's work on the something dvd, although obviously better suited to a larger audience, actually works very well with small audiences. Is this also applicable to maximum involvement?
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Muffin,

The whole premise is about the maximum involvement of your audience. A smaller audience would, by the very nature of it, be involved anyway to a certain degree, without the necessity of Tony's creative thinking here.

There is no simple answer to your question. Yes, it could work, but in my view, requires (almost demands) the "20 or more" to have the impact that is clearly the intention from the manuscript.

Roger
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

They are even taliking about this in Hollywood:

http://www.deadsilencemovie.net/ecard/?mid=20596514
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Maximum Involvement Popular Selection (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL