We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Ex****ed ] and a Johnson Flipper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

damien60
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of damien60
Hi Guys, I'm just wondering if a e] and a Johnson Flipper would fit together? Thank you in advance.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Yes they will.

Shawn.
Shawn.
jamie9
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of jamie9
Joshua Jay talked about this in his lecture where you can combine the shell and flipper to apear as 3 coins and then make all the coins vanish one at a time. Its a very good idea.
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
558 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Garrett Thomas and Troy Hoosier use this principle to advantage with very good results.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Since this post asked specifically for a Johnson Expanded Shell and a Johnson Flipper, what if it is just an expanded shell (any brand) and any flipper (any brand too)? would they still fit without locking?
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
jquackc
View Profile
Loyal user
JC - Denver
218 Posts

Profile of jquackc
It should as long as the shell is expanded and the size of the flipper hasn't been altered. Some flippers, like from Tango are thinner, but the diameter is the same.
JC

www.jquackc.com
myspace.com/jquackc

It's coming...QUACK... a new ebook from the fallible mind of JC... April 2048... groundbreaking material... limited edition... only 200 will be sold. Starting at $47... Preorder your copy toda
John T Cox
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of John T Cox
I have been playing with this set and it really does look good as you vanish the coins. I have not found it easy to produce the flipper coin without some wiggles or jiggles to get it to open. I guess that is why the Gravity flippers are popular. In any case you can do it but you need to misdirect while you are flipping the coin open. I have experimented with opening the flipper and nesting the shell at the same time. to look like stacking the two coins together in a fan.
The real magic is family!
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Yeah! This IS very good. Recommended.
jbk2006
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
230 Posts

Profile of jbk2006
Actually, any flipper and any shell wont work...Different years(in halves at least) have major diameter differences and that will affect your shell fit.
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
558 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Does anyone have any suggestions for the vanish of the last coin(?), i.e., the nested set?
Kyf
View Profile
Loyal user
UK, England (but Scottish by birth)
265 Posts

Profile of Kyf
Hi,

I vanish using the Tenkai Pinch (flopper side up).

Exp [, an unexp [ and a gravity flopper (Schoolcraft) you can make 4 coins vanish in one hand.

Kyf
"I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension." Steve Wright
dncmagic
View Profile
New user
Gettysburg Pa
57 Posts

Profile of dncmagic
Here is a good vanish of the third coin,if you really want to know pm me and we can talk,dont want to expose to much here, I believe this is joshua jays, I think that's what kieth told me
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/589504/three_coin_vanish/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Ex****ed ] and a Johnson Flipper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL