The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How About This for a Hail Storm? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
You obviously don't live in the Texas Panhandle, that is not considered large hail there, that is almost an every day occurrance Spring-Summer up there. It has to at least be softball size to get much note up that way. When I lived in Amarillo roofers worked very slow, that way , for most roofs they only had to replace them once a year instead of 2 and 3 times.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
My wife and in-laws are from Amarillo! I have visited a few times, but not seen hail.

I haven't shown this to my wife yet, but will shortly.

I think you and I participated in a post about the tastiness of Amarillo water a few months back!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Regardless of where this was filmed, I'm willing to bet that it hurts just the same when they hit, regardless of the size of the stones!

When I saw the guy holding those 4 hail stones in his hand, my first thought was CONTACT JUGGLING! This could be a real challenge! Smile
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How About This for a Hail Storm? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.38 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL