The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Stones e-books for one week only (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anders Moden
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Anders Moden
If you are thinking of publishing some of your own tricks, Tom Stone has made a terriffic shareware e-book on this subject. If you like it you pay the enormous fee of 5 dollars...

http://shop.tomstone.se

Also he has put his other stuff up again for a week only. Don't miss this opportunity if you have read about some particular effect of his.

But I really recommend the least visible e-book on the bottom of the page - self publishing. It contains a lot of stuff you need to know about sharing your work with the rest of the magic world.

And it's shareware...
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
There is so much terrific material and thinking in Tom's ebooks, and they are not available at all times, so do yourselves a favor and get 'em while you can. Tom mentions an upcoming book intended as a "best of" compilation (who knows when or if that'll happen), but I would hate to see what gems might be weeded out in the process. Mr. Stone is his own harshest critic and tends to downplay items that the rest of us would be proud to stamp our names on. His site (noted above) links to various reviews, for those unfamiliar with his work. At the very least, you really should check it out. Highly recommended!!
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
752 Posts

Profile of TStone
Quote:
On 2007-03-28 21:36, Magiguy wrote:
and they are not available at all times

Thanks Magiguy and Anders Smile

I'll take down the ebooks within a few hours as I want to focus on other stuff.
Led Heflin
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Led Heflin
This link is still active, but are the books really still available? Sure hope so...
Let him borrow and return his handkerchief like a man, and trust to his sleight of hand.
<BR>
<BR>--Edwin Sachs
<BR>
<BR>http://www.myspace.com/ledheflin
the bozboz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of the bozboz
Quote:
On 2007-03-31 23:52, TStone wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-03-28 21:36, Magiguy wrote:
and they are not available at all times

Thanks Magiguy and Anders Smile

I'll take down the ebooks within a few hours as I want to focus on other stuff.

They are still for sale. this means you told the magic Café userbase lies. this is sad. now I need something good to balance out the sad.
Kip Stevens
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kip Stevens
Maaaaan that STINKS worse than rotten eggs!!!!

If someone says somethin' then they should stick to it!

Running a limited offer that isn't limited is a real low blow to the trusted circle of magical allies.

Maybe a penalty should be imposed, like givin' all the e-books to me for FREE!!!

How about it Tomo???

Over and out

Kip
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1939 Posts

Profile of ted french
I love the Kip Stevens posts they're awwwsooooome.
P3
practice practice perform.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Stones e-books for one week only (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL