The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Dave Womach - Seriously injured during performance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all of your support! I'm back on stage and doing fine now. I was out for one show because I was in E.R. I woke up with one helll of a head ache!

I'm curious to hear where reedrc heard that I can't miss any days in my contract? He's right, but I'm curious now...

Thank you again for all of your support!

Dave
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Dave,

Been away from the Café for a while and just catching up on post, explains my belated response. Yikes! That was some injury! I just read the VMC news that you were oversees performing and now read this..hope all is well!

Chrystal
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
The http://www.wadelive.com/dave3 picture explains it all! Anything to attract the ladies! Smile

Glad to hear you're doing well. Just remember to duck when exiting the booth the next time.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Dave Womach - Seriously injured during performance (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL