The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Anyone else as lazy as me? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Yes, I'll admit, I'm about as lazy as they come. I really like the new "set all topics as READ" button. But it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy down at the bottom of the page. I think it needs to be at the top of the page with all the new posts that I'm attempting to set as read. Just a thought.

I gotta go my finger hurts. Smile Smile Smile
Yakworld.
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
I, too, am as lazy as you, Yak.
Here's something interesting.
Mary B said awhile back (in the "help" thread of this forum) the following:

"This evening, Gene is going to put a link at the top of the topics list to "mark all as read". At least it will be in a more convenient location. The link at the bottom of the list will remain as well."

So what happened to that idea?
It would be nice for lazy souls such as Yak and myself...

Gonz
:carrot: Smile
Hello.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
My apologies to everyone. My memory failed me, and I simply forgot to tell you - when you open a forum from the index page, and want to set all topics as read, click on any one of the red coffee mugs. That will do it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again, and please don't hesitate to remind me if I should happen to forget something again!

Smile Mary B.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Anyone else as lazy as me? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL