The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Maximum Involvement Part 1 Popular Selection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I've just put out a new eBook dealing with what I call Maximum Involvement (getting much, if not all of the audience involved). This book deals with what I call Public Selection in the mentalism arena. It details my thoughts on this procedure, has 3 fully routined and scripted performance pieces, and details the subtleties and techniques used to accomplish and disguise the methodology. All are stage or platform routines. The performances will play well with groups of 20 or more. They are, as I feel, strong pieces. I've had nothing but strong reactions when performing them.

Several people have reviewed the book and feel that it is strong.

If this interests anyone here, please take a look at the full description on my web site www.MBTProductions.net

Sorry, I don't feel very comfortable hyping my own work, especially to my friends.

Additionally:
I'm trying to buy a banner, but Steve is busy and has not had the time to get back to me yet. My thinking is that some here may purchase my book, so it is only right that the Café benefits as well.

Tony Iacoviello
Amade3us
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
139 Posts

Profile of Amade3us
I'll be ordering this work as soon as I finish this post. Will post a review after I've had time to go through it.

-Dustin
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
http://www.mbtproductions.net/productions_files/page0004.htm

Will take you directly to the description.... My Review will appear later today.

Short answer- WONDERFUL! Worth the $!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

Tony
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-03-30 23:08, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
I've just put out a new eBook dealing with what I call Maximum Involvement (getting much, if not all of the audience involved). This book deals with what I call Public Selection in the mentalism arena. It details my thoughts on this procedure, has 3 fully routined and scripted performance pieces, and details the subtleties and techniques used to accomplish and disguise the methodology. All are stage or platform routines. The performances will play well with groups of 20 or more. They are, as I feel, strong pieces. I've had nothing but strong reactions when performing them.

Several people have reviewed the book and feel that it is strong.

If this interests anyone here, please take a look at the full description on my web site www.MBTProductions.net

Sorry, I don't feel very comfortable hyping my own work, especially to my friends.

Additionally:
I'm trying to buy a banner, but Steve is busy and has not had the time to get back to me yet. My thinking is that some here may purchase my book, so it is only right that the Café benefits as well.

I've got my ad placed on the main page of the Café now. I feel honored as it was put right next to Slim King's. I'm in good company!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Maximum Involvement Part 1 Popular Selection (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL