The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2007 entrée: Steve Beam » » Changing of the cards reprint? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Welcome again to the Café Steve Smile.

The little book " The Changing of the Cards" has been unavailable (OOP) for some time. Would you consider reprinting an updated edition with additional color changes/sleights from the Semi-Auto series?

Bosco
Steve Beam
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of Steve Beam
Quote:
On 2007-03-31 09:37, usendmee wrote:
Welcome again to the Café Steve Smile.

The little book " The Changing of the Cards" has been unavailable (OOP) for some time. Would you consider reprinting an updated edition with additional color changes/sleights from the Semi-Auto series?

Bosco

Bosco,

Actually, the material in the Changing of The Cards (1982) has stood up very well over the last 25 years. That is one book that I have considered updating and reprinting - it has been out of print for at least 15 years. As it consisted entirely of my color changes, I wouldn't add any other sleights, but I would add the other color changes I have invented since. I would also rewrite and reillustrate the entire manuscript.

There are no plans at this time - and I'd like to muster the stamina to tackle The Trapdoor first - but we'll see.

Thanks for asking.

Best,
Steve
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
That sounds great Steve. Maybe consider venturing out on a DVD project under the same title huh? Smile.

Bosco
Steve Beam
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of Steve Beam
Quote:
On 2007-03-31 10:05, usendmee wrote:
That sounds great Steve. Maybe consider venturing out on a DVD project under the same title huh? Smile.

Bosco

Baby steps Bosco... baby steps.
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Smile

Waiting with bated breath...ok, baby's breath that is.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2007 entrée: Steve Beam » » Changing of the cards reprint? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL