The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » In Need of Zombie Foulard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic mike
View Profile
New user
Michael M.
88 Posts

Profile of magic mike
I am looking for an inexpensive ($20 to $30) Zombie Foulard, approximately 30 square inches with some sort of design on the material. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Channing Pollack is my idea of the perfect magician. For those of you that have not seen him perform, I recommend trying to get hold of a video of an old movie called "European Nights" made about 1959.
I was able to buy this video from Stevens Magic
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Pop to the Haberdashery (Fabric Shop). That way you can choose the material, and you'll get it a lot cheaper that way. You'll find you'll frequent a haberdashery quite a lot in this field of magic... it's well worth learning how to sew, there's a lot that has to be made for a good stage show... I've just learnt how to spray paint my table Smile (twice Smile )

Paul
magic mike
View Profile
New user
Michael M.
88 Posts

Profile of magic mike
Thanks for the advice Paul.

It turns out that after doing a little more research I found exactly what I was looking for.

i.e. I discovered that GGmagic@aol.com makes a very nice but inexpensive Zombie foulard. It is 29 square inches and made of a of a material that is heavy enough so you cannot see through it. The main color is an attractive purple with a geometric chinese design in mainly gold. The best part is that it cost only $15.00 plus shipping. BTW, he has only a limited number left.
Channing Pollack is my idea of the perfect magician. For those of you that have not seen him perform, I recommend trying to get hold of a video of an old movie called "European Nights" made about 1959.
I was able to buy this video from Stevens Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » In Need of Zombie Foulard (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL