The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best Top Hat for Rabbits? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I've got 2 top hats and am planning to buy another to be my exclusive bunny production hat. I've got a netherlands dwarf, so size of hat isn't too important. My current hat (collapsible,$40 at larocks.com) is getting a bit worn. Any ideas?
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1214 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
To me it would depend on how you are producing him, and how long he's in the hat. Bunnies are hard on hats, so I use a cheap stiff felt one from the tuxedo store. Actually, I use two, too, and just switch hats. So I need one that is comfy and reasonably stiff to better hide the weight of the bunny ...
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I produce rabbits in the same manner as a cups & balls final load. So, the rabbit is in the hat for only a moment and I never have the rabbit sitting in the hat, so hat strength is not an issue for me.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20493 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Chad,

I don't know what quality of top hat you really seek. However, a good real top hat will run about $250!

Do keep your rabbit's claws clipped. They will destroy a real silk top hat in a flash.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com http://www.magicbysander.com/
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24053 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
Wow Dynamike, case closed and question answered. Thanks! I've got to get better at my Froogling I guess!!!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24053 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
No problem, Chad. I'm sorry I could not put more time into it. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best Top Hat for Rabbits? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL