The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there Rev John, Nope I am just going to just help my buddy Chance out...and to drink beer. I am glad you got to see some of the new goodies coming out..I am sure they will be on display at the booth. This is my 1st Magic Live so I am looking forward to it. See you all there. B
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
corpmagi
View Profile
Special user
New York
722 Posts

Profile of corpmagi
There is a Magic Live registration for sale on E-Bay
A Modern Trade Show Handbook
www.trafficstoppers.com/handbook
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
A few weeks away! I can't wait!!! I know of one performer only because of an accidental slip up. But I cannot say who it is!

Chad
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
I am also looking forward to this...I hope itr lives up to all the past Hype!!!! Which I am sure it will...errr I hope..LOL Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
I cannot wait. It will be good. Make sure all you magic Caférs come up and say hi if I don't. I want to meet all of you.

-Matt
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Would anyone be interested in planning a time to meet for all of the Café friends who attend the convention. I would love to be a part of a breakfast, lunch, or anything else. I am coming by myself and do not know anyone that will be attending the events... yet. I am up for a breakfast, lunch, or catching Mac King's free show (2 drink minimum Smile )

Michael
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
I know I will be easy to find for I will be in the Wolfs magic booth..so stop on buy to say hi. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
Michaangelo,

I would be interestd. I also am going by myself. Just let me know. My cell number is on my site. Call me in Vegas!

-Matt
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I am interested as well. I am attending Solo...

PM me and I can give you my cell number

RevJohn
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Can't believe this is just around the corner... I have not heard any more details, but am looking forward to being surrounded by magic 24/7!
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
Me 2!!!!! I can't wait!!!!
AntonZ
View Profile
New user
Canton, GA
52 Posts

Profile of AntonZ
YES!!!!

Good Fortune has tapped me on the shoulder.

I realize I don't know too many of you here but perhaps I can change that because I just learned late Friday night that my turn on the wait list for MagicLive! came up and I was able to purchase a ticket that someone had to cancel.

I so look forward to meeting as many of you here at the Magic Café as I can.

See you in Las Vegas

http://www.zellmannuniversity.com
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Yup, fun times are right around the corner....and the convention should be fun as well. Chance and I will be getting into town sometime on Saturday after our drive down. See everyone soon. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
It is my first time in the city of magic. I can't wait. I am going in Friday to see some Vegas shows. Anybody else catching some shows before the big convention!

-Matt
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
I have gotten the "final schedule" via e-mail and it looks as if there is a break Wednesday after the afternoon session. Based upon tremendous recommendations of my sisters who are flight attendants and in las Vegas weekly, I am suggesting a trip to the RIO all you can eat seafood buffet... It's about $25 and includes crab legs, lobster, and all kinds of tremendous chow!

In honor of being in Las Vegas, I will wear a completely outrageous Elvis Presley shirt. Please find me if interested or PM me your cell number and I'll call you to arrange a meeting time and place! The party begins in less than a week.

Michael
mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
I'll be there too!
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
3 days away. Anybody going early to see some shows. I'm seeing Mac King at 3 and Lance's show at 10 Saturday night.

Are we excited yet or what????!!!

-mm
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Leaving early, early Sunday morning for a long day's drive... but amazing how excitement works almost as well as Coffee.

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL