The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Kudarz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicana
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Magicana
Greetings! I'm the Editor/Publisher of "Magicana" - the New Zealand-based magic magazine that was started in 1953. That's right - 54 years ago! I'm researching a New Zealand magician named Tom Driver - stage name was Robert Kudarz. He died in 1922. Was a friend of all the great names of the time. I've followed the usual web searches etc. and would like to know if any readers have information or leads about him. Please respond to: mail@michaelw.co.nz Thanks! Any leads would be appreciated.
Michael Woolf
Magicana Magazine
New zealand
Michael Woolf
Managing Editor
Magicana Magazine
Box 38046 Wellington Mail Centre
Wellington 6332
New Zealand
Damon
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Damon
Michael,

Cruise ship magician Bernard Reid would be a great source of information for you. Chances are you probably already know him though, true? Bernard collects information relating to New Zealand magic and magicians and knows his stuff. Ironically, he recently had me send him a MUM article I had that was written by Kudarz. Driver, as Robert Kudarz, contributed to MUM, Mahatma and other magazines in his day.

Let me know if you need Bernard’s e-mail address or phone number.

Kindest regards, Mark Damon
Magicana
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Magicana
Hi Mark.
Thanks for the reply. As you surmise Bernard Reid and I are old friends - like, about forty years! We're working together and he has provided some information for me.

Thanks again and good to hear from you.

All good things

Michael Woolf
Michael Woolf
Managing Editor
Magicana Magazine
Box 38046 Wellington Mail Centre
Wellington 6332
New Zealand
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Kudarz (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL