We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Sinful with Swedish coins/soda cans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fless
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of fless
Sorry for posting something most of you are totally uninterested in! Does anyone know whether any combo of the current Swedish coins/soda cans are suitable for Sinful? I will buy the effect provided I can use everyday equipment...
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3645 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Fless:

What size are Swedish coins? Do you have one the size of a quarter? Are your soda cans (Coke) the same as in the States? (I know they are in Germany and France).

Jim
wikberget
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of wikberget
You shouldn't have any problems with performing Sinful with a 1 crown coin as it is almost the same sice as a quarter(the crown is slightly bigger), and the soda can is the same as in US (at least the coke can, havn't tried anything else, and WH recomends it as well, so no reason to not use it.).
fless
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of fless
Hi Wikberget;
Lot of thanks! Most common coin combined with most common can then, makes perfect sense. Tack! Smile
Mark Wilden
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
375 Posts

Profile of Mark Wilden
However, be aware that even in the U.S., some common cans don't work well with Sinful. There's a fairly long thread about it around here somewhere. Search for my buddy Josh Mandel and you'll find it.

///ark
docz
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
123 Posts

Profile of docz
Sinful? Is that the one that Criss Angel did in his TV show? If so I did it with a Norwegian Crown... It worked with both the 1 crown and the 10 crown. I imagine it will work with both the swedish one crown, and the swedish 10 crown. I've tried soda cans from both pepsi and coke, as well as Carlsberg beer cans, they work great! (at least for the Criss Angel effect.)

That's this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YrJgJ0VuA

Doc-Z
wikberget
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of wikberget
Quote:
On 2007-04-05 14:57, docz wrote:
Sinful? Is that the one that Criss Angel did in his TV show?

Yep, that is the one Criss did...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Sinful with Swedish coins/soda cans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL