The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Three's a crowd. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I just bought two more doves for my act yesterday. It takes two much time using one bird for my act because of re-setting. But the two new birds and my bird are not getting along too well.
Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
Doves can be territorial try introducing them all to a new cage at the same time .
good luck
John
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4985 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Mike, sounds like at least two of the birds are males. Males will not accept new males in their cage. You can get a new cage and put them all in it as John suggests but if you two males together, eventually you will have the same problem.
Where the magic begins
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Something has got to be done. Thank you for the suggestion.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
454 Posts

Profile of Kingry
I have 6 birds in a large cage. 3 are males. They fought at first, but now tolerate each other. just make sure you have multiple nests.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4985 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If the cage is large enough, the males will get along. The mistake most newbie's make is to put them together in a smaller cage. That's just an invitation for trouble.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Three's a crowd. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL