The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels "Into to the Shell Game" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
OK I have the SFS shells and perfect peas and at this time I feel that they are the best. I also have the DVD "Introduction to the Shell Game"..having said that how does one find an easy way to find what is on the DVD? Am I doing something wrong? While the information is excellent I cannot absorb all of it at one time and would like to review different topics but cannot find them easily when I want. It seems difficult to find different topics. Is there an easy way? Or is it just me?.......
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I'm not at home but I have the DVD. I'm pretty sure it has menus to go to specific sections.

I'll check tonight, but in the meantime maybe Whit or someone who has the DVD handy can help.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I don't' have the shell game dvd, but I do have 3CM and Fast & Loose. So, assuming they're all set up the same...

From your desktop: 1) Open My Computer 2) Right Click on the drive with SFS dvd. 3) From the 'right click' menue, choose OPEN. This should give you a list of folders with videos, ebooks, images, web info, etc...

If you have a Mac, then that probably sounds Greek. Sorry.

Hope it helps!
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
I have to thank all of those who responded to my post.

I would be remiss if I did not tell what happened. Mr. Whit Haydn emailed me personally. That to me is nothing short of unbelievable. Just shows you that Mr. Haydn is not only a businessman but cares dearly for his craft and fellow performers...but he is still a sweet lovable scoundrel.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 12:20, acesover wrote:
Just shows you that Mr. Haydn is not only a businessman but cares dearly for his craft and fellow performers...but he is still a sweet lovable scoundrel.

There are few guys in magic that are as helpful, and as knowledgeable, as Whit. Were lucky to have him around here and even luckier to have the materials he's produced.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
Whit has also treated me very well. He went out of his way to help me and answer questions.

Dan
jbohn
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapoils, MN
102 Posts

Profile of jbohn
Whit's a heck of a good guy- always willing to help and share his knowledge, in my experience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels "Into to the Shell Game" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL