The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Have a good one. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
To all the showmen who start their season this weekend may I wish you well with heavy hats and light hearts.

We start at Chatham Docks for the Easter Break and have a full season through to the end of December,,,,so many thousands of miles to travel,,,,put ups and breakdowns in the hundreds,,,,it`s hard but it`s fun and hopefully rewarding.

Under the banner of Comedy Relief this year will make this season so much more laid back than last,,,but those memories will remain for life.

With the small stage unit, swag tent, a single zibb,our offerings of Escapology and Sideshow have once more been snapped up,,,,the Bank Manager will soon be smileing again.

So less time on the pc,,,,,but not to worry folks cos like a boil on the bum,,,I shall be returning from time to time !!

HAVE A GOOD UN,,,,

Down the road,,,

Ken.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Same to you Ken.

Once uni's finish mid May I'll be gigging full time.

The Zibbs are ready to rock and so am I.

I really can't wait to get started proper.

Catch you later and take care,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Have a good one. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL